Daddy hit the Grand Slam yesterday evening!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep ... Daddy really outdid himself in the eating department yesterday!!!

Not ONLY did he find the juciest cat :poo: to eat ..... but then when the cat somehow found the energy to find a chipmunk ... he ate that too before we could get to it!!!

We spent the entire night half awake and half asleep waiting to hear that gagging .. gulping .. "he's-about-to-throw-up" noise but NOPE!!

I'm leaving work in 45 mins and dreading what I may find when I get home!!!:nope:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. A chipmunk really? I didn't think dogs ate other animals like that. Is Daddy part cat? Lol. That's so gross. Maybe he'll just digest it and it will come out. He's starting a whole new old chain he ate the poop from the cat, who would of ate the chipmunk, but Daddy beat him to it, but hopefully he doesn't try to eat the cat next. Lol

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
but hopefully he doesn't try to eat the cat next. Lol

NO .. the cat is the boss. He tends to get a bit bad tempered if we're slightly late feeding him, so he takes his crabbiness out on the dogs. Sits in the middle of the kitchen floor and bats them with his paws if they dare to get too close. Nobody messes with the kitty!!!! :blink:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
:LMAO: I know it's not so funny for you but I'm picturing it and the look on the cat's face when he stole it.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
:LMAO: I know it's not so funny for you but I'm picturing it and the look on the cat's face when he stole it.

Luckily or unluckily .... not sure which .. the cat doesn't eat stuff. I think he just believes them to be toys and seems to be disappointed when his "toy" doesn't move any more. That's how Daddy found it, the cat had lost interest and left it in the middle of the patio!!

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about raw diet

:bad:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Not ONLY did he find the juciest cat :poo: to eat ..... but then when the cat somehow found the energy to find a chipmunk ... he ate that too before we could get to it!!!

We spent the entire night half awake and half asleep waiting to hear that gagging .. gulping .. "he's-about-to-throw-up" noise but NOPE!!

I'm leaving work in 45 mins and dreading what I may find when I get home!!!:nope:

Honestly if our Buster had eaten a chipmunk and my wife found out she would have Buster at the emergency vet in a matter of seconds, omg!!!

Daddy was a on roll, poo and munk!! Yikes!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. You have a pecking order in your house. We do as well, the cat Meeko, who is declawed, and was actually our first pet, constantly sits on top of our Quaker Parrot Kiwis' cage, and tries to put her paws through the rung, but they are too narrow and she can't. Kiwi will peck Meeko from underneath her until she gets annoyed and jumps down. The cat is constantly looking at the cage and smacking her lips as if to say, if I could get to you, you'd be my next snack. Lol. Then the two puppies Bulldozer and Blossom will chase and pounce on the cat every moment they can, they never hurt her, but will tag team her and want to play with her, but she wants nothing to do with them. She will sit in front of them and box them with her front paws, but she has no claws, so it doesn't phase them. Lol. Then when she's had enough she'll kind of give them lip, I don't know if it's a meow, or a low growl? And then she takes off for high ground, either upstairs to my bedroom, or back on top of the birdcage, where it starts the whole cycle over again. Lol. I have a crazy zoo.

Here is my pecking order:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 116

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol. You have a pecking order in your house. We do as well, the cat Meeko, who is declawed, and was actually our first pet, constantly sits on top of our Quaker Parrot Kiwis' cage, and tries to put her paws through the rung, but they are too narrow and she can't. Kiwi will peck Meeko from underneath her until she gets annoyed and jumps down. The cat is constantly looking at the cage and smacking her lips as if to say, if I could get to you, you'd be my next snack. Lol. Then the two puppies Bulldozer and Blossom will chase and pounce on the cat every moment they can, they never hurt her, but will tag team her and want to play with her, but she wants nothing to do with them. She will sit in front of them and box them with her front paws, but she has no claws, so it doesn't phase them. Lol. Then when she's had enough she'll kind of give them lip, I don't know if it's a meow, or a low growl? And then she takes off for high ground, either upstairs to my bedroom, or back on top of the birdcage, where it starts the whole cycle over again. Lol. I have a crazy zoo.

THAT is AWESOME!! Love IT!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

i do not know whether to :rofl: or :barf: .... either way i think daddy has now taken over for Wilson. @JeannieCO

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names

That's funny!!! :ROFL:

In Britain we don't declaw cats.... all cats are inside cats and go out when they want to cats. So when we moved we brought the cat, Angel, and our two dogs with us. So Angel would never have settled to be an inside cat, which is why he goes out whenever he wants to and "plays" with the wild life!! :blink:

However, I will share a story that I think is funny. We have brought numerous puppies both large and small home since we got Angel the cat. In July of 2011 we moved into this house, an old farmhouse built in 1852. We had hardly been here more than a few days when Tom got up from the family room to get something from the kitchen. There was Angel in the kitchen sitting quietly, watching a mouse scurry across the floor. Tom was totally disgusted by the lack of mouse-catching Angel was doing ... until I pointed out to him that Angel probably thought it was yet ANOTHER small dog we had brought home!! :ROFL:

He did have a look on his face as if to say "Oh gawwwwwddd ... they've brought A.N.O.T.H.E.R. one home"

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Oh why oh why does his make me feel soooooo much better? :biglaugh: :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.