Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daddy hit the Grand Slam yesterday evening!!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Daddy hit the Grand Slam yesterday evening!!!

Yep ... Daddy really outdid himself in the eating department yesterday!!!

Not ONLY did he find the juciest cat to eat ..... but then when the cat somehow found the energy to find a chipmunk ... he ate that too before we could get to it!!!

We spent the entire night half awake and half asleep waiting to hear that gagging .. gulping .. "he's-about-to-throw-up" noise but NOPE!!

I'm leaving work in 45 mins and dreading what I may find when I get home!!!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daddy hit the Grand Slam yesterday evening!!!

OMG. A chipmunk really? I didn't think dogs ate other animals like that. Is Daddy part cat? Lol. That's so gross. Maybe he'll just digest it and it will come out. He's starting a whole new old chain he ate the poop from the cat, who would of ate the chipmunk, but Daddy beat him to it, but hopefully he doesn't try to eat the cat next. Lol
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Talk about raw diet

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    but hopefully he doesn't try to eat the cat next. Lol

NO .. the cat is the boss. He tends to get a bit bad tempered if we're slightly late feeding him, so he takes his crabbiness out on the dogs. Sits in the middle of the kitchen floor and bats them with his paws if they dare to get too close. Nobody messes with the kitty!!!!

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

I know it's not so funny for you but I'm picturing it and the look on the cat's face when he stole it.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Talk about raw diet

Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)

Talk about raw diet

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by linwhite View Post
    I know it's not so funny for you but I'm picturing it and the look on the cat's face when he stole it.

Luckily or unluckily .... not sure which .. the cat doesn't eat stuff. I think he just believes them to be toys and seems to be disappointed when his "toy" doesn't move any more. That's how Daddy found it, the cat had lost interest and left it in the middle of the patio!!

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about raw diet

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post

Not ONLY did he find the juciest cat to eat ..... but then when the cat somehow found the energy to find a chipmunk ... he ate that too before we could get to it!!!

We spent the entire night half awake and half asleep waiting to hear that gagging .. gulping .. "he's-about-to-throw-up" noise but NOPE!!

Honestly if our Buster had eaten a chipmunk and my wife found out she would have Buster at the emergency vet in a matter of seconds, omg!!!

Daddy was a on roll, poo and munk!! Yikes!

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Lol. You have a pecking order in your house. We do as well, the cat Meeko, who is declawed, and was actually our first pet, constantly sits on top of our Quaker Parrot Kiwis' cage, and tries to put her paws through the rung, but they are too narrow and she can't. Kiwi will peck Meeko from underneath her until she gets annoyed and jumps down. The cat is constantly looking at the cage and smacking her lips as if to say, if I could get to you, you'd be my next snack. Lol. Then the two puppies Bulldozer and Blossom will chase and pounce on the cat every moment they can, they never hurt her, but will tag team her and want to play with her, but she wants nothing to do with them. She will sit in front of them and box them with her front paws, but she has no claws, so it doesn't phase them. Lol. Then when she's had enough she'll kind of give them lip, I don't know if it's a meow, or a low growl? And then she takes off for high ground, either upstairs to my bedroom, or back on top of the birdcage, where it starts the whole cycle over again. Lol. I have a crazy zoo.

Here is my pecking order:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg   -image-jpg  
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Lol. You have a pecking order in your house. We do as well, the cat Meeko, who is declawed, and was actually our first pet, constantly sits on top of our Quaker Parrot Kiwis' cage, and tries to put her paws through the rung, but they are too narrow and she can't. Kiwi will peck Meeko from underneath her until she gets annoyed and jumps down. The cat is constantly looking at the cage and smacking her lips as if to say, if I could get to you, you'd be my next snack. Lol. Then the two puppies Bulldozer and Blossom will chase and pounce on the cat every moment they can, they never hurt her, but will tag team her and want to play with her, but she wants nothing to do with them. She will sit in front of them and box them with her front paws, but she has no claws, so it doesn't phase them. Lol. Then when she's had enough she'll kind of give them lip, I don't know if it's a meow, or a low growl? And then she takes off for high ground, either upstairs to my bedroom, or back on top of the birdcage, where it starts the whole cycle over again. Lol. I have a crazy zoo.

Here is my pecking order:

THAT is AWESOME!! Love IT!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post

i do not know whether to or .... either way i think daddy has now taken over for Wilson. @JeannieCO
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads