Daddy hit the Grand Slam yesterday evening!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. That's too funny. We didn't want to declaw Meeko at first, but we have leather dining room chairs, and my living room furniture is leather as well. She started to scratch the dining chairs, and we used a water bottle everytime she did it, and she got the idea and stopped. She got two of my chairs pretty good with a gouge in one of them, but that goes with the territory of having a new kitten, or puppy, or any other baby pet. They go through that stage of scratching its in their nature, or in the case of dogs they chew and bite things in the beginning. We had the cat for a year before the dogs came, and when we brought them home, she started clawing the furniture again, so when we had her spayed we decided to declaw her at the same time. She actually became a lot more calmer, after her surgeries as she was a little wild before because she was a barn cat. Now she is very sucky and affectionate. She never goes outside because we live near a couple of busy roads, and she could get hit by a car, and we also have a nature trail with a river right behind our house and I'd be afraid of her getting into a fight with the wildlife in the woods. We have a lot of raccoons, possums, skunks, foxes, and rabbits, around our house , as well as many birds, ducks, geese, and a few deer. So she is safer inside.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.