JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm envisioning you running around behind Sally in the yard, with Napkin and plastic bag bag in hand with a leash, panicking to catch a solid :poo:, ROFLMAOā€¦. But after reading you were in the house, I think i'd been using my baseball glove on white carpet for sureā€¦..:yes:, But I am :ROFL: about the new title, and knowing we grew up together, I'd never leave your sideā€¦ā€¦.:nope:, only pick on youā€¦ā€¦..

I wasn't sure if it was going to be solid yet and I had no desire to find out, LOL. Ok, since you're not leaving my side and only picking on me I guess I can let you off the hook. :peace2: :laugh: I love a good laugh, always!!

More like... how many licks till the :poo: disappears......

:secret: these noobs don't know about that yet!!! :whistle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie, I think it is just great when something like snagging chit can make your day!!! I do a victory dance every time I get a Buster chit before Ruggles!!!

Oh Alice, if anyone can relate to your victory dances it is I my friend. We gotta do what we gotta do right?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am impressed! A video tutorial would be good for those of us who are not quite so handy. :tongue:

Do you have a smartphone? That's all I use. Pretty easy, hit the record on the camera and turn your phone sideways. Just always remember that it's UP for talking and SIDEWAYs for pictures and videos.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION]..... Wait a second.... you KNEW her from somewhere else? ... and they STILL let you in here?????? ā€‹SECURITYYYY!!!!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So I started reading this thread and was trying to work out why the hell you were running around after Sally trying to catch her :poo: before it hit the ground. Took til page 3 to realise she was doing it IN the house!!!

Was starting to think to myself "Jeannie has finally lost the plot, poor gal!!" :lmaogirl:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I started reading this thread and was trying to work out why the hell you were running around after Sally trying to catch her :poo: before it hit the ground. Took til page 3 to realise she was doing it IN the house!!!

Was starting to think to myself "Jeannie has finally lost the plot, poor gal!!" :lmaogirl:
LMAO Karen!! :ROFL: She can crap anywhere she wants outside, heck even on the deck for now. After her puking episode I so did not want to clean anymore carpet and I wasn't sure if it was going to be soft serve or not. ha!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION]..... Wait a second.... you KNEW her from somewhere else? ... and they STILL let you in here?????? ā€‹SECURITYYYY!!!!!!!!

Bruce, you'll have to go to our profiles and check it out. It's pretty neat actually. Dave lived right around the corner from me and we went to the same elementary school. Our streets backed each other's and were separated by an ally. He had a crush on my sister's friend too, lol. Small world huh?

I am security and I let him in, LOL.

[MENTION=8699]GoldenRod[/MENTION]

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
yeah Bruce, that's the amazing thing, I read through the members spotlight pages one evening, trying to get a feel for who was who, and Seen Jeannie lived in Oxnard Ca, well Oxnard was my backyard. My Dad, Born in Miwaukee, was in the Navy, later his family moved to Mukwanago down on I-43 i think, anyway, born in New Orleans, and I was raised in Port Hueneme Ca, my Dad was in the Sea Bees, and I played baseball on the base for a team, and bowled. In asking Jeannie about her experience there, I'm sure she thought I was a stalker, but in getting to know her, giving her my address, and getting hers, she googled the map, and we were 5 minutes walk from each other. She had a dog growing up, a Beautiful St. Bernard, and my job was to walk the Family Husky, or he walked me really, but Her St. Bernard Love would be outside, and the Husky drug me over to visit Jeannie. Really odd, but funny, and as She said, very kewl actually, and then found out we went to the same elementary school together, and i'm pretty sure her sister Debbie and I were classmates. The really big surprise was, be both left there in 1976.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
yeah Bruce, that's the amazing thing, I read through the members spotlight pages one evening, trying to get a feel for who was who, and Seen Jeannie lived in Oxnard Ca, well Oxnard was my backyard. My Dad, Born in Miwaukee, was in the Navy, later his family moved to Mukwanago down on I-43 i think, anyway, born in New Orleans, and I was raised in Port Hueneme Ca, my Dad was in the Sea Bees, and I played baseball on the base for a team, and bowled. In asking Jeannie about her experience there, I'm sure she thought I was a stalker, but in getting to know her, giving her my address, and getting hers, she googled the map, and we were 5 minutes walk from each other. She had a dog growing up, a Beautiful St. Bernard, and my job was to walk the Family Husky, or he walked me really, but Her St. Bernard Love would be outside, and the Husky drug me over to visit Jeannie. Really odd, but funny, and as She said, very kewl actually, and then found out we went to the same elementary school together, and i'm pretty sure her sister Debbie was in my same class.

Ohhh .. small world!!! :yes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Bruce, you'll have to go to our profiles and check it out. It's pretty neat actually. Dave lived right around the corner from me and we went to the same elementary school. Our streets backed each other's and were separated by an ally. He had a crush on my sister's friend too, lol. Small world huh?

I am security and I let him in, LOL.

@GoldenRod

Sounds like we need security for the security!!!! :help1:

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
Woot! Woot! She's getting comfortable in her new life, she's learning, and she's :poo:ing! YAY!!

You have caught :poo: with a napkin and a plastic bag. Let's see what else you can use to pick up the poo to make this story even more fun!!:clap2: Aluminum foil, a bucket, or the newspaper, perhaps?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Woot! Woot! She's getting comfortable in her new life, she's learning, and she's :poo:ing! YAY!!

You have caught :poo: with a napkin and a plastic bag. Let's see what else you can use to pick up the poo to make this story even more fun!!:clap2: Aluminum foil, a bucket, or the newspaper, perhaps?

Don't read the paper, aluminum foil is for making tin foil hats only and a bucket, well if I have to catch :poo: with a bucket I'm going to double check and made sure my bulldog is not actually a pony. :laugh:

She's very comfortable now. She even looks for me when she can see me. :havemyheart:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.