Sally did it!!!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Jeannie, I think it is just great when something like snagging chit can make your day!!! I do a victory dance every time I get a Buster chit before Ruggles!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
you know you didn't have to chase her around to collect it right? the :poo: doesn't run away once it comes out :p

ohhhh @cowsmom that sounds like a dare to me :whistle:
:whistle: who me i dunno about such things :evil:

- - - Updated - - -

omg miss bd is at it again :faint:

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Bless her heart. But I was wondering what if this was the first thread someone had read coming to EBN? Who are these guys?:D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
"Golden Terd" Award ROFLMAO.....
Ok, this means war with you too mister!! :chucks: And here I thought you were on my side, being us growing up a few houses from each other and all. But noooooooooo, you've taken their side!! :guns:

It's pretty funny though and I'm love a good :giggle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
you know you didn't have to chase her around to collect it right? the :poo: doesn't run away once it comes out :p

The only thing I can think to do about this statement is laugh!! :biglaugh: :ROFL: You should know by now that the :poo: here does run away though!!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Ok, this means war with you too mister!! :chucks: And here I thought you were on my side, being us growing up a few houses from each other and all. But noooooooooo, you've taken their side!! :guns:

It's pretty funny though and I'm love a good :giggle:

I'm envisioning you running around behind Sally in the yard, with Napkin and plastic bag bag in hand with a leash, panicking to catch a solid :poo:, ROFLMAO…. But after reading you were in the house, I think i'd been using my baseball glove on white carpet for sure…..:yes:, But I am :ROFL: about the new title, and knowing we grew up together, I'd never leave your side…….:nope:, I'm as loyal as Sally……..

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The only thing I can think to do about this statement is laugh!! :biglaugh: :ROFL: You should know by now that the :poo: here does run away though!!!

More like... how many licks till the :poo: disappears......

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.