its a pot belly pig!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Saturday I went to MD and picked up my newest foster. He isn't as bald as I was lead to believe but he is still bald on most of his body. And Holy :poo: Batman! 90 pounds!! It's amazing he can hold himself up :eek:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
90 pounds, wholly snikes! :bigeyes: He's a good looking boy and looks to have quite the playful personality. Salami & Cheese!! OMG I bet his arteries are nearly clogged. :eek:

Now something about this video had my head shaking...........:hmm: One of them is not like the others!! :ROFL:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Yoowza, he is a big boy! Looks like they are getting along pretty well - you've got another big one there too - my friend used to have a lab that big - he had my heart for the longest time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... 90lbs is outragous!! Bev, what is his story?

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
OMG... 90lbs is outragous!! Bev, what is his story?

They are a military family, husband is career Army. He was supposed to retire but then the Army pulled his papers and is sending him on another assignment. Thinking he was going to retire, he bought a house but now with the Army sending him to DC it's a 2 hour commute each day. This would have left Tank in a crate, alone at home for 16 hours a day. It was the saddest surrender I've ever been apart of. He cried. I cried. It broke my heart.

- you've got another big one there too - my friend used to have a lab that big - he had my heart for the longest time.

that's my Great Dane Athena. Isn't she pretty? :heart:

What was the cause of the hair loss?

He tells me that he took him to the groomer and had him clipped. After that all the hair came off the dog. I don't know if I buy that but he does seem to have some sort of dermatitis on his back so it could have been from dirty clippers I guess. I looks more to me like alopecia and allergies. It could also have been an incredibly BAD diet. Salami and cheese. What goes through peoples heads!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.