Tubby & the new love of his life; The Toilet

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
So now that Tubby is tall enough he is drinking out of the toilet. I swear toilet water is his drug. He walks out with water bubbles on his lips and in a daze snorting. Even when I catch him and call his name its like he laps it up faster.

I do worry however about him getting sick from the toilet water. We don't have any of those leave in cleaner things. But I still worry. Does any of you have toilet water drinkers?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my!!! :bigeyes: You must have short toilets for him to reach on in and take drink. :ROFL: Wilson would if he could. He loves to go and sniff the toilet, he's a bit of a nasty dog, loves the stinky stuff. :ashamed:

SarahD

May 13, 2013
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
I have absolutely nothing helpful to say--but your description of the "water bubble lips" CRACKED ME UP :D!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace likes to go and sniff the toilet too even when I am relieving myself in it #1 standing up style. Same when I am outside relieving myself he just thinks he needs to get his big head in there and see what is happening. Don't worry folks I live out and away from prying eyes so I'm not exposing myself. It's a Southern boy thang so to speak. Surely my northern cousins don't do that. But anyway I think he would get a drink from the toilet too if he could manage. Bless his big heart and head, he just always needs to know what pops is doing. I have almost and may yet by accident, pee on his head if we both aren't careful

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
how high is the water in ur toilet??? jameson would have to be on his hind legs to even see into the toilet. i don't think his big nugget would fit through the seat though.

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
how high is the water in ur toilet??? jameson would have to be on his hind legs to even see into the toilet. i don't think his big nugget would fit through the seat though.

Not that high and I dont think our toilet is low its an average one. Tubbs does get on his tip toes though

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Momo won't go near the bathroom..as she knows thats where she gets a bath...and she doesn't like bath time at all.
And being that we are both women, the toilet seat is always down. ;)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Momo won't go near the bathroom..as she knows thats where she gets a bath...and she doesn't like bath time at all.
And being that we are both women, the toilet seat is always down. ;)

Hooray! Yet another fine point for our side! :giggle:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ok I look at my toilet and I can totally see how Tubby can do this. Tubby must be a bit agile though to be able to stick his head in for a drink. :laugh: Hope he doesn't go in for a drink after your hubby takes a :poo:. :bigeyes: lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.