Petition to stop Puppy mills 05/13/2013 Began

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Tim, I can't agree with you more, and I read somewhere in this article, that if a breeder sold 50 Dogs per year, they would be considered as commercial breeders, and would have to be inspected and comply with a portion of USDA, which get this, only has 77 qualified Vet inspectors to inspect 8,800 breeding farms now, and in Missouri alone, they reported 1,500-1,800 breeders unregistered puppy farms. And as far as importing them, the Border Patrol and Customs is finding Dogs, hidden in speaker boxes, Screwed into door panels of car and truck doors, JFK Airport seized 30 dogs last year shipped in Boxes, wrapped in plastic wrap, 20 of these animals were dead upon arrival, leaving 10, How can this go on? Supposidly Obama has looked at new legislation in 2010, and again in 2011, Now through this school group and the Super Model news story, they have this petition going, already with 50,000 + signatures and growing everyday, Obama challenged the voters if they had "X" amount of signatures, and I am not sure what that number was, he would evaluate and address that problem, So it's looking like their well on their way to this number… So in finding the story and all, it curled my stomach, and raised my blood Pressure, and in hopes y'all felt like me, I posted the article to the petition, in hopes of gaining more signatures, and getting more folks aware and backing this. I'm ALL for free enterprise, don't get me wrong, but the way these other countries are shipping the pets to us, and the way these puppy farms are running ramped, My personal choice is If you sell more than 10 puppies a year, I would love to see an inspection done, regulations followed, These pets treated humanely, and so on and so forth, If your going to be in business, then follow the guidelines, if your an amateur then in limiting the liters of puppies makes excellent sense, if you want to play ball against the reputable breeders, the people that do it right, and treat these pets as they should be, then be open for inspection!! thats just my opinion though, and I'm tough for reasons I haven't given….. These pets give to us so much, and a lot we don't even understand, for them to be treated inhumanely brings my blood to a boil, I'm a FIRM BELIEVER in an eye for an eye, Lock them up in the same cages they put these pets in, same conditions, same food choices etc, Not breed them for heaven sake, just pin them up!!

Its deplorable, disgusting, savage and etc. These puppy mill breeders are a scourge to human kind. I would personally enjoy whipping their asses along with those who fight dogs. They have total disregard for dogs as feeling, emotional and sentient beings. One puppy mill breeder, and I'm sure this is par course, said that he never lets the dogs out of their cages. Yes never in their entire lifetime. And these cages are very small wire cages with wire floors that the dogs must stand on, sleep on, be breed on and so forth. Just so its easier for the breeder to clean up the **** that falls through the wire cages on to the ground. This breeder said the reason he never lets them out of their cages is because that if he does then they will want out more often and whine, whimper and bark if not let out. So instead of having to put up with that for many dozens of dogs he just keeps them in the cages for their lifetime's or until they die or become so old or unhealthy that they can't produce any more puppies. Of course its all about the money. The bastards need to go out and find themselves a job and do something respectable instead of torturing animals for a livelihood.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.