Reliable English Bulldog Growth Chart?

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Hi all! So, I am really curious to know what Gus' adult weight will be, but I can't seem to find a reliable breed specific growth chart online? Gus weighed right about 15 pounds at 9 weeks and 19.5 pounds at 12 weeks. Some days he looks skinny to me and then he'll "beef out" overnight. I just was wondering since I had to move the divider in his crate AGAIN so he has room to lay down and sleep! LOL! Just wondering how big he will be!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I looked for the same thing, a reliable growth chart for bulldogs but the one I found didn't seem to pan out either. There are so many variables with each dog. Probably the primary one is the genetics the dog inherited from sire and dam and their parents and grandparents as well. If they are fed and exercised properly and all other things being equal they should reach their potential. The breeder told me that Ace would be about 15" and 55 pounds full grown. He is about 7 months old now and already weighs about 60 pounds. He is already larger than the dam was.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm ive not seen anything either. im thinking its cause there are so many variables. maybe ask your vet.

Most Reactions