Dear Lord, Please help me...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Help me not to get too crazy. I want another puppy so bad. I called my breeder last night to talk about Bear and she had the nerve to tell me she has a litter due in 2 weeks and will have another in February, NONE will be related to Bear at all. There are chances of some of them being all white. I can't afford it right now but God help me I NEED ANOTHER BULLDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so I can save money for the Feb litter but I am going to talk to Santa about the one due in November.

On another note, Bear's sister Pearl is only 31lbs so his litter I guess is lean and strong. Bear is only 33lbs at 8 months and he eats like a pig. I've ordered his hoodie and slow feeder bowl. YAY. Ok so again please tell me how I shouldn't get another puppy...:eek:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You SHOULD n't get another puppy. >.<

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You're asking somebody with SEVEN dogs now .............................. go get the puppy .... get the puppy .... get the puppy....... YEAH!!! >.<

Dad to louie

Oct 26, 2010
Bluff Park AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Y'all are terrible. i just promised my wife that if we kept Louie we would not get any more. Now I am reading this post and thinking to myself, "wow they have 7 dogs, oh and he has four dogs. I could get just one more." Who was it that had a litter again? lol

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] are you in tx cause i got me some puppy fever too!!!! i see all the new puppies joining us and im like awwwwww, hey honey buns "jeff"... his first words are no honey maybe next yr, remember we are in the middle of house remodel..... grrrrrrr :angry: MEN!!!!!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] I am in WV close to the VA border about an hour from DC. The breeder we used is about 1 1/2 hours away and she meets us halfway because I won't have a bulldog shipped to me. I get the same thing, all I get is but the economy is bad, we need a new front door, we need to feed our kid and save for stuff, all I hear is BLAH BLAH LETS GET A BULLDOG BLAH BLAH :bully:

I wouldn't be opposed to adopting one in the future but I need an AKC puppy to have a litter with Bear. Me wants Bear puppies and I will keep them all. hahahaha. I also need to have Bear evaluated for breeding but since he is lean and strong he might be good for it.

I need to win the lottery :whistle:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] thats awesome that she meets you half way!!! yes same i would rather have a puppy too but we do NEED to spend money on the house, lots of cosmetic work... gonna redo the upstairs and make it the master suite it only has 2 rooms and a bath up there, so im ready to start on that!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.