Is your bulldog scared of anything???

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Things Tubby is scared of are; behaving, not barking at nothing, missing a single centimeter of grass to pee on, and lastly not drinking as much toilet water as doggly possible.

In all seriousness Tubby is afraid of loud cars. We live in an apartment which faces a fairly busy street and when the loud cars go by he gets up and starts barking and barking then runs under my feet and gives me the big eyed look:pouting:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Biggest fears: Hair dryer and our lobby. He runs through the lobby like a psycho dog- goes straight for the doors to the outside.

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
Otis is afraid of the mail coming through the door slot, the ear cleaner bottle, and sometimes strollers.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel hasn't been around many things, but she's developing a dislike for the lawn mower and the vacuum cleaner. Our last bullmastiff used to suddenly develop an irrational fear of something that she had been around for a long time. One time she looked up, saw the patio umbrella that had been up all spring and summer, and completely freaked out. :confused: We couldn't get her to go outside again unless we were with her and then she'd tuck her tail, duck her head and run as fast as she could away from it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.