Is your bulldog scared of anything???

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Trudy is not scared of anything!! It's crazy usually puppy's have something they are fearful of but not Trudy. We also have two cats and Trudy will get right in both of their faces. Well of course the cats don't like that so they hiss at Trudy well it just make Trudy want to get even closer to them!! We also have a 170lb English mastiff who does not want anything to do with Trudy and all Trudy wants to do is snuggle with her but as soon as Trudy gets near her she growls but Trudy never backs away. I see them being best friends at some point!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Give Trudy some time.... Bulldogs have some OCD issues and when soemthing is not in place or on schedule.... you will see the 'fear' of plastic bags, vacuum cleaner, brooms, etc etc

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Usually when they are ups they are curious and want to explore and play. Once they get older that's when the OCD will kick in. :yes:

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Just discovered today: the lawn mower (thats fine with me) cars, and the hairdryer. She attacks our cat and other dogs... no matter how big! But a big dog barking in the distance freaks her out. Quite comical really. And no fear of heights...she literally dives off furniture.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
My dog is terrified of my cat, Bubba. Bubba is the resident badass and will randomly attack Remi at certain times he feels threatened. It's sad really. Remi just falls over and submits, and the cat goes on his merry way. I've found ways to manage it and it's getting better. If Remi doesn't make eye contact, he can pretty much be touching the cat.

It kind of looks like this. Except no biting, always claws.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/2/18/16/attack-cat-5759-1234992361-9.jpg

OP
Lalabangbang

Lalabangbang

Apr 9, 2013
Fort Pierce,fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Booty Trudy
Lol. Our cat could do that to Trudy but she wouldn't make that face she would attack back!! Our bossi/poodle was in charge but I don't think it will last long Trudy is the new sheriff in town lol. U can even see in the meet the fam photos I posted tonight she always pins zoey on her back when playing!!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Give Trudy some time.... Bulldogs have some OCD issues and when soemthing is not in place or on schedule.... you will see the 'fear' of plastic bags, vacuum cleaner, brooms, etc etc

:yes: this is soooooo true....and so very funny !

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol. Our cat could do that to Trudy but she wouldn't make that face she would attack back!! Our bossi/poodle was in charge but I don't think it will last long Trudy is the new sheriff in town lol. U can even see in the meet the fam photos I posted tonight she always pins zoey on her back when playing!!

She's feisty! Give her time though like has been said here. There are some really great posts on this site that are full of laundry lists of things that Bullies are afraid of. Right now Buster is having some huge issues with the ironing board and dryer sheets.. :mansfriend:

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
We haven't had Ollie too long but already I was watering some vegetable container plants and he barked, growled, took a good stance to attack that plastic water can!!!! I couldn't do anything but laugh!! However my son has a smaller trampoline with a net around it so its not the big size but not those tiny ones, everytime Ollie is outside when we let him back in he's laying on the trampoline, tonight he jumped up there with my son jumping on looked like he was having fun!!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Trudy is not scared of anything!! It's crazy usually puppy's have something they are fearful of but not Trudy. We also have two cats and Trudy will get right in both of their faces. Well of course the cats don't like that so they hiss at Trudy well it just make Trudy want to get even closer to them!! We also have a 170lb English mastiff who does not want anything to do with Trudy and all Trudy wants to do is snuggle with her but as soon as Trudy gets near her she growls but Trudy never backs away. I see them being best friends at some point!!

Exactly…. They are exploring each other, and the English mastiff is playing the role of Alpha, being very careful not to show any weaknesses or desires of being a pack member, and as soon as Trudy understands that, the best friend syndrome will be in place, Trudy will be like his little sister in which he is very protective of…. The world of pets isn't so hard to understand, in our daily lives made very simplistic and honest.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
only fear Rocky has is me getting out of his sight, as long as he can see me he's superman, the minute he doesn't see me, he nose to the ground getting his gum shoe on…. lol

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Found out last weekend that Ella is afraid of baby rats lol My sister breeds them as pets only, and she had some babies in a tote cage, and everytime they would move, Ella would jump up and look at it like, what the heck is that. lol She's not afraid to growl at the drunk angry neighbor guy when he came storiming out of the building and almost ran us over, but baby rats? Nope lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.