Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Only TRUE bullie lovers 'get' what we know to be true about them
and how deeply, totally, madly and ever lastingly...fall in love w/them.

It's true, bullies AREN'T for everyone but for all of us, bullies can't be
topped by any other breed...there is none like them, I've had them all
but have never loved another breed like the 2 bullies I've had and the
one that started it all for me, Bruzer, my son's ex gf's bully.

I give thanks all the time for finding EBN & all y'all, crazy bullie lovers!

Much love and GOD bless each of us, all our bullies and our other pets too.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
“worst breed ever, a complete disaster” she said back <:bitching:wowwwa> I thought, did she just say that straight faced to me. I replied back, but you can’t beet a EB personality... no reply. She obviously has a personality disorder and we are searching for a new vet.

WOW!!! I'd have marched straight out of that office too. Definitely in need of a new vet!!! :bitching:

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I've always wanted an EB it was my dream dog...We had a great dane that was also my dream dog but she suddenly passed at just over 2yrs while we were on vacation. She was home with a friend who was house/dog sitting...My husband and I debated on another great dane, but i really wanted an EB....well I never ever thought that I could find a dog that filled my heart like our dane and boy was I wrong After just 2 weeks with Ollie, he's proved me wrong! Dont' get me wrong I still tell my husband that if only we could take our danes ashes and have her cloned I would, but Ollie is def a strong contender with her for being just that kind of awesome dog!!!!!

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
Oh my! Look how much he's grown! How old is Brembo now? He's such a handsome boy. I totally understand what you mean. Ever since our first bully had complications and had to go to the Rainbow Bridge, we have been paranoid about Aubie. Luckily, she just has the normal bully needs and has been healthy. I wouldn't trade her for the world no matter what though. It is impossible to not fall in love with these sweeties!

Haha!! He looks like a giant teddy bear in that picture, that's why I like it.

He's actually 1 year and 2 months, weighs around 58lb. I'm hoping he gets bigger and wider still, as he's kind of lean. The picture makes him look 2x as big as he really is!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I only saw the subject line the points and the picture. I thought you were mad saying that he is SOOOOOOO FRIGGIN cute I was going to volunteer to take him off your hands. But its true they can cost an arm & a leg be ridiculously stubborn but all you need is a look or them to place a paw on you to get pet and you melt into mush!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
hahaha I had an OH BLEEP when I saw the subject of this thread as well............too funny and totally well said.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
So true! Feel the same way... why would I intentionally bring added stress to my life?? The good outweighs the bad:yes:
They are sooooooo worth it! ! Absolutely love the pic :luv:

Last edited:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It's the mothering syndrome, or for me the Fathering syndrome..... We know they can't survive without us, and we don't trust anyone else to do it, which makes us bond even closer to one another and deep love and admiration.... my only explanation.... hope this helps, cost me a mint with my shrink to get this answer...lol
You are completely right, Dave! We are leaving town for a week in June and I am already freaking out about leaving Mabel, even though she'll be boarding at her vet's in Grand Rapids. And I KNOW they can handle the care of a bulldog because they do it all the time! They are the only ones I trust to take care of my baby!

Members online

No members online now.