Our boy Bruno is going in for surgery again!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Picking him up tonight Dave. Can't wait to cuddle him and spoil him to death. Last time he had surgery, we fed him roast lamb for 3 weeks! Especially roasted for him!:yes::yes:
Lmbo, I know exactly how you feel, being so darn happy, happy, anything he wants, he gets lol!! I'm so glad he's coming home tonight, snuggling with you instead of strangers.....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sending, hugs, love and prayers for both you and Bruno. He'll be just fine, and with your love he'll have a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on how he's doing

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Gloria I am sorry I am just seeing this now, I am guessing Bruno is home safe now and all went well Hugs to you and a big :muah2: for Bruno from Ftse and me.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
How is Bruno doing? I am late in responding but I wish him all the best and hope this is the LAST of these type of surgeries. Such a brave little guy!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Lola just had surgery today too, and she woke up from anesthesia just fine. got the palate and a tooth taken care of. i know you are worried but i'm praying everying will be fine with bruno as well. *HUG* i'm with ya

How is Miss Lola doing? Poor baby...sending hugs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.