Your bulldog's favourite toy

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
I saw one of those bulldogs at Ikea last week! Was seriously considering getting one for Ramsay to play with... regretting that I didn't!

He's had this one for about 2 years now ......luckily he hasnt tore it up yet.......i saw someone mention on here, that her bully has 6 or 7, she had them all lined up.....i hope to get him and extra when i go back .......he sleeps with it just like its another bully....throws that big paw up there on it ....so very cute :bully:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
when you say antlers do you mean like real deer antlers...my husband is an avid hunter so often we have antlers i just wanna make sure before I give him a pair to go to town on???

Yup. Deer are the softest. Tonka can chow down a full XL one in 2 days. Elk are the second hardest and what we use. When he was a puppy we would get the XL split lengthwise antlers so he could get the marrow out easier. Now that he is a destructive chewing machine we get the whole XL antlers and they last a long time. The hardest are moose antlers, buy i have never gotten my hands on any lol. If you have a free supply of deer antlers go for it! Just saw them down to good size chunks, you can look on google if you need and watch to make sure they don't get too small too fast so your baby doesn't choke. The first time Tonka got his teeth on a deer antler, I didn't know it was deer and I was dumbfounded at how fast he ate it. Just depends on your pup though. Antlers are the greatest mess free long lasting busy treat ever! Lol

Members online

No members online now.