Your bulldog's favourite toy

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I usually buy Amber and Ruby's toys at tufftoys.com because there is a rating on each toy and they are super tuff. Ambers favorite are the duck and dinasaur (both rated 9 for heavy chewers) and the octopus. They are large sized toys and so far Amber has not been able to destroy them like all the others. None of them are showing any signs of wear and my bullies play tug of war with the daily. Antlers are a must for chewers. Good luck.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Let's see.... Aubie loves her Jolly Egg (we have to take it away from her after just a few minutes because she gets so worked up we're afraid she'll overheat), rubber stick, antler, alligator (tuffytoy), big pink pig, anything with a squeaker....

Ok, she's spoiled. :whistle:

Her favorite toy changes weekly. She gets on kicks, then discards one for another. She's an equal-opportunity-slobbery-toy-destroyer. :rolleyes:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rocky has all kinds of toys, soft and hard alike.His absolute favorite is an empty coca cola bottle, 2 liter. First I glue the cap on, then after it dries I throw it on the floor, Rocky pounces on it, the plastic makes a crinkly sound and then its on like donkey kong, he kicks it around like a soccer ball all over, then if any other dog is there he plays keep away, Rocky knows the only way to pick it up is from the cap end, so the other pets cant take it from him, he plays keep away and soccer with all the other puppies. 2 Liter coke bottle empty is his most favorite.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
2013-04-27 16.58.13.jpgThe Jollyball with the handle keeps Chumley entertained for hours! Its actually kind of creepy..he goes into another zone and his eyes roll back in his head. He becomes oblivious to everything else nad he wont rest until the handle is chewed off..i go through a lot of jolyballs.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Ours love their Nylabones, and BeBe will go crazy for an empty soda bottle. I just have to watch her and take it away when she starts chewing on it.

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P
Berry had a rubber chicken like the kind Fozzy bear had and for about a year she wouldn't let it out of her crate. If i got it out and made it squeak she would grab it off me and hide it under her blankets. Then one day she decided it was the chooks last day and she chewed it into bits. We now have a rubber hamburger but it still is called chook and its her fav.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Mine like balls, any balls, but don't use tennis balls, as they eat the fluff off them. They like Nylabones, stuffed animals, but only get these when they are being supervised, otherwise they will eat them as they start to fall apart. Then I throw them out. They love anything Kong, kong tires, kong plastic logs, or sticks, kong balls.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks loves all kinds of balls, marrow bones and antlers.... she is not big on ropes or tug toys

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Pickle has a moose antler, a Nylabone (Puppybone) and a Gimme Gummy toy (which I put treats in) that are her "got to use daily" toys. But she has alot of options to choose from but she will always go back to those mentioned.

Avasbella

May 15, 2013
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella loves her chewy bones, but mostly she loves flip flops!! Also, she loves squeaky, soft, stuffy toys!

amelson19933

Dec 28, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank loves his set of keys we got from Petco. He especially likes to swing them around realllly close to us and smack our legs with it (I have some pretty nasty bruises from them lol) he also loves anything with a squeaker and playing keep away with my shoes (never his dad's shoes lol)

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde loves his nylabones, antlers and his stuffed bulldog from ikea

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
when you say antlers do you mean like real deer antlers...my husband is an avid hunter so often we have antlers i just wanna make sure before I give him a pair to go to town on???

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.