Your bulldog's favourite toy

mbd963

May 12, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ramsay
Hey everyone! As a soon-to-be first time dog owner, I'm wondering what type of toys to get my bully! I will be getting a Kong toy for sure, but do you find your bulldog has a favourite toy that it prefers over others?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon loves his nylabones and antlers to chew on, and we got the jolly ball "ball in the ball" toy that Bacon loves to play with. It's a little yellow ball inside of a big red jolly ball with 4 openings in it so he can see the ball inside but can't get it out. And the bonus is it's jolly ball so it's fairly indestructible

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Colossus has a "flying squirrel" that has a squeaker in the tail he absolutely loves. It has a hard rope around it that you can grab and throw. He likes things he can "thrash" around too.

His tops - squirrel, tennis balls, chuck-it fetch balls, and his "woobies"

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Colossus has a "flying squirrel" that has a squeaker in the tail he absolutely loves. It has a hard rope around it that you can grab and throw. He likes things he can "thrash" around too.

His tops - squirrel, tennis balls, chuck-it fetch balls, and his "woobies"

I'm jealous Bacon chewed through the material on the woobies in no time flat and then swallowed it, made for some pretty :poo: when it came out on the other side

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Lucy loves her nylabones...she particularly loves to drop them on my feet :eek:

Billy loves soft toys and his rubber stick. He's stick mad and picks one up on every walk. He carries the rubber one all around the house :)

Winston loves to drop them on my feet too!! He always catches me off guard too, those suckers hurt don't they?!?

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Winston absolutely loves his nylabones but he also goes CRAZY for the toys that you stuff the water bottle into. I think he has gone through three of them already. He is crazy with those things!

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
What size nylabones y'all use? The one I have is kind of small.
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]: Colossus hasnt found his destructiveness yet. So far the only toy thats come apart is the flying squirrel one (just sew the seam up and back in business).

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Winston absolutely loves his nylabones but he also goes CRAZY for the toys that you stuff the water bottle into. I think he has gone through three of them already. He is crazy with those things!
Oh yea Bacon loves that one too, totally forgot about it since he has so many toys (spoiled rotten bully)

What size nylabones y'all use? The one I have is kind of small.
@Baconator: Colossus hasnt found his destructiveness yet. So far the only toy thats come apart is the flying squirrel one (just sew the seam up and back in business).

How old is Colossus?

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]: Colossus if 4 1/2 months old. Just now finishing getting his adult teeth, has a few more to come in (mainly molars).

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Antlers can be really expensive you will find but they last a really really long time, we still have the original one we got Bacon when he was a puppy over a year ago

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse loves soft toys and balls and anything that squeaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Size 3 soccer ball and a frisbee for Angus. For Bullie - Gizmo (the bichon frise) is her toy. LOL.

They all get raw pork shoulder bones from the meat section of the grocery for chew toys.

Members online

No members online now.