Giving a treat on the kitchen flooring vs a rug..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
When we give Chester a treat, we have to give it to him on an area rug in the kitchen..otherwise the darn pieces that break off are all over and I have slobber all over my floor from him chasing them around, getting every last morsel. :down:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I usually give them in their crates or outside. I am a freak about my floors. Otherwise I am on my knees with a rag cleaning it up. I don't mind the hair really, but I do mind the slobber. But acutally, the only one who is really slobbery when licking is Molly, so I pretty much only 'clean up' when she does it.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I know what you mean. I usually break Stiggy's treats in half before I give it to him so he just chews a little then swallow. I only give him the bigger treats once or twice a day.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
when i give lex a treat he leaves the crums everywhere he never picks up his mess so bo goes behind lex and cleans his up

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Since Vegas's treats now consist of veggies, fruits, and yogurt, he gets his pretty much in his food bowl, when he was getting bad treats before I knew better, He could eat them anywhere because there was not a crumb left anywhere!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva gets her treats in a bowl except for her "cookies" then I break it in half and she puts the whole piece in her mouth! She doesnt grool that much except after drinking her water but I have a rug in front of her bowl and that usually catches all the water drool!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, we try to give them on the kitchen floor, but they ALL take a treat directly to the carpeting to eat it. Gertie and Ida aren't too bad, but Arrow makes such a huge mess with his, there's a slippery spot where he laid and ate it. :down: Since I've tried and TRIED to convince my husband he has to give treats either outside (Arrow) or in their crates (the girls) and he keeps on giving them in the house, it's now his job to clean up the messes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.