The "treat" cupboard...where is yours??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We keep the boys' treats in the cupboard under the sink. (on opposite side of the cleansers, etc.). And you can bet it's a sure beeline from the back door to that cupboard when they come in from outside.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We keep ours in the pantry. But we have a small house, so a lot of things are in the pantry, especially the costco sized items.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we have ours in the laundry room/pantry, we also have one of our frigs in there so when i do laundry or we get a drink both boys are at the door waiting

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Aside from the veggies being in the fridge/freezer we keep their "cookies" in our liquor cupboard. Guess it is a treat cupboard for all of us. hehe<o

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
our whole island in the middle of our kitchen is dedicated to Bacon! We have everything in there from treats, medicine, his food, and even his Buddy Wash, Buddy Rinse, and his spray in conditioner we use between baths. I'm really glad we have the island now that we have Bacon! :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Pretty much in the freezer, they can hear the sound of me opening the freezer from a mile away! And somehow they know it's the freezer and not the fridge!?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Pretty much the fridge, he can be snoring, passsed out, and will hear me open the fridge and will actually beat me to it and be standing in my way as I am trying to get things out. Good thing he is not tall and can not reach anything above the bottom rack which is where I keep all our beer/soda's and waters which he is not interested in. So he stands right at the fridge and stares upwards.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We have their "cookies" in a kitchen canister. Of course, it's right by the door. I like it because they come in from potty time and sit right down on the rug. This gives me time to clean dirty booties or muddy paws.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We have our cookie jar in the laundry room with her other food and supplies (clothes, bath supplies, poopy bags, etc.)

Dad to louie

Oct 26, 2010
Bluff Park AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
We keep ours on top of the dogs crate. Which now that I think about it is pretty mean! They are within inches of him all the time and he can't have them. lol

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Slightly embarassing...but their closet has all of their stuff in it. And I say their closet cause the three stooges have their own room. It has their kennels, toy box, plenty of rugs and even a part of our sectional so they have their own couch space lol! Their closet has their food buckets, extra toys, chews, treats and cookies along with an entire overnight bag of their supplements, cleaning supplies and grooming stuff. It also holds an obscene amount of collars, leashes and harnesses. I even have an empty bag of their kibble stored in there so that when company comments on how they don't really smell, and are so soft and shiny I can show them why :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Slightly embarassing...but their closet has all of their stuff in it. And I say their closet cause the three stooges have their own room. It has their kennels, toy box, plenty of rugs and even a part of our sectional so they have their own couch space lol! Their closet has their food buckets, extra toys, chews, treats and cookies along with an entire overnight bag of their supplements, cleaning supplies and grooming stuff. It also holds an obscene amount of collars, leashes and harnesses. I even have an empty bag of their kibble stored in there so that when company comments on how they don't really smell, and are so soft and shiny I can show them why :)

Wow. Obscene amount of leashes and collars? Can you post a picture please? I really need to see yours before I show mine.
[MENTION=400]froggz[/MENTION]

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I'll take a few pics tomorrow :up: I say an obscene amount because my mom gives me a hard time for not just having one collar and leash per dog <o

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow. Obscene amount of leashes and collars? Can you post a picture please? I really need to see yours before I show mine.
[MENTION=400]froggz[/MENTION]

Sounds like a new thread to me.... ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.