Have you ever taken your bully to the photographer??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I need family photos taken.. It's been almost 4 years since we've had all of us done :whistle: Have you ever had professional photos taken with your bully/pet in them?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No but I would totally love to do that someday!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
no but we sooo need to have our family photos done as well!!! i know lots of people that have their pets in their family photos.. when you get them done then you need to post so we can see!!!

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
My parents actually had their engagement pictures taken with their dog @ the time... It was pretty cool, especially when the Sammy (the dog) was still alive and a big part of our family after all of us kids were born :up:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yes! I have to say it was kinda stressful because it was hot out and I had to get the kids to focus and Silva but worth it! I love my pics! We have another session scheduled for the whole family ( the first session was just the kids and Silva) in a few weeks and the weather is alot cooler so I think it will be better! Get them done you will not regret it! :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I was thinking of getting some done to use as Christmas cards. Thanks for the reminder!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.