REAL women have bulldogs!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It's amazing how much strength a woman has when her kids are hurt or threatened!!!!!

My kids have 4 paws

Apr 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus and Paisley
You are so right. My 57lb Zeus wants to be held at times and not to mention I have to pick him up to get in the SUV and people look at me strange when I'm just bend down and off we go.

Zeus & Paisley's Mamma
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Our vet did warn us about faking it and boy did he try that the other day when he wanted to sit on our balcony. Like I said we live in coastal sc so it's too hot during the day... He yelped and limped around until we all come back inside and then miraculously he was all better

LOL! Sounds like he likes all the attention! So glad Atticus was not more seriously injured and KUDOS to you, Bully MAMA for being such a caring mom!

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Glad to hear he is ok.
My sisters 75 lbs bull terrier had a herniated disk (I think thats what she said) But he could hardly walk, and her room is the basement, so the dog crates and everything are down there, so everytime he had to go out she had to carry him up and down the stairs. And she is tiny lol 5'5 and around 120lbs. I don't know how she did it, but I know why lol

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
You give me hope! LOL

I have yet to get my EBD but my previous dog was a small purse dog. I'll be going from a 4.5 pound dog to a 50+ pound dog will be exciting and quite the adventure for us. I grew up with big dogs so I'm looking forward to not being pegged with having a "girl" dog.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh I hear ya..... Nitshcke had to be carried up and down stairs for over 5 months due to an ACL tear, surgery and re-tear with another surgery. I was getting some real tone to my arms/legs during that time....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.