Tubby & his chew toys

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
As I am going around picking up some of Tubby's toys I'm starting to notice Tubbs only likes to chew on one end of his chew toys. Mr Tubby is happily laying here chewing on his antler which I shoved into his rubber tube toy. So I take the antler out and put the chewed side in. He sniffs it and looks up at me like are you kidding me mom? you want me to chew on THIS end?

So I guess my question is do your bullies only like to chew on one end of their chew toys or are they equal opportunity chewers?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I wouldn't say Rocky's quite an equal opportunity chewer... His Dentabone, he chews at one end, My Electric cord the other night, he started from one end then chewed like licorice, If it's a stuffed toy, He puts a paw on both ends, and destroys it from the middle in a couple of minuts then shakes the stuffing out of it.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hard to say around here, with 5 bullies and one frenchie and a Beagle, they all share the same chew toys and they are chewed on both ends.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ours are also mainly one sided, but there is marks on both.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus is like that with his antlers he only chews one side and barely touches the other!!! Any other toys get chewed all over especially stuffies!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's interesting that Tubby does that. I don't think mine have a preference on which side they chew on--equal opportunity chewers here!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
For Guinevere it depends on the toy. For the most part, she's not biased. However, if there's already a weakness on the toy she'll concentrate only on that area! [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION], when did you get a frenchie?! I will have one someday :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=6418]Tkelley[/MENTION], we got her a few weeks ago and Bev is bringing her home today. :2thumbs: Here's a pic of her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Mainly one end but she does pick up on either side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.