mommy daddy time...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Ok so maybe TMI however I have to know if anyone else experiences this. Bear cannot stand it when me and my husband are hugging or kissing etc. As soon as he hears smooching he is right there, head prying our heads apart and he just tries to and succeeds to sandwich himself in between us and of course he starts getting hugs and kisses.

I have to actually crate him to have sex because he won't leave us alone. lmao. ok so TMI but does anyone else have this problem??? :p:lol:>.<

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Luckily Maggie is too little to jump on our bed - we normally have to lift her up!! So not a problem ... now when Daddy grows up I'm sure he will be bigger and more likely to be able to jump up by himself. Then there will be problems! :rolleyes:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We have a reclining love seat in our computer room that we sit in to watch tv. Gracie thinks the middle section is for her. She actually demands that we sit down with her in the middle... LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty used to be that way, not so much anymore. I think he learned that as much as we love him, he isnt the only one in the house. ;)

Jerry

Oct 13, 2010
Fort Worth
Bulldog(s) Names
Brody
Yep, either crate or baby gate up in the bedroom.... Lucky for us, Brody does not demand we let him in the bedroom if we lock him out...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
MANY times when my husband and I are sitting on the couch together smooching, Vegas will literally start to hump Joe, (I kind of think it's funny) Joe will put him down until he is submissive, then we will resume, Vegas will come and sit next to me pushing his 63 lbs. against me. When my husband and I want "alone" time in the bedroom, we shut the door and when we come back out Vegas is laying right in front of our door, my husband calls him a "perv" because he sits outside and listens, lol

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Multiply it by 3 and thats my life! :crazy: When Winston was little we would just put him on the floor when we needed "Mommy and Daddy" time. It was not cool when we looked over to see little :bully: eyes watching us! It totally ruined the mood!!! :yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, this is a real problem for us- and not just bulldogs but kids too! We got LOCKS. :p

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thats too hilarious!!! yes luckly lex cant get on the bed so we are in the clear.. if he is on the bed with us and we start kissing lex will start to lick jeff around his ears neck etc... we get a kick out of it we always say o this is what mom does so i'll try it too ooo ooo yup dad likes it when i do it too lol...
i love how we are all getting comfy with each other and talk about this sort of thing, or it could be a bad thing that we spend to much time on here lmao

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I get the bulldog stare when we do anything too!!! But with 3 different size bullies!!! (Oh and they seem to glow in the dark too... I don't know what thats all about:bust:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.