Officially Introducing......................

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
You are so awesome and what a lovely lady Miss Sally is <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She's a snuggler. She's out.

DE0274AB-D7F4-416F-9146-FB728D43D924-19018-00000347C704A936_zps70505a6b.jpg

Love!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We had a perfect (well almost) introduction. I'm besides myself how wonderful this evening and day has been. I decided to try Bev's method [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]. We got home and let the Hooligans out and got them situated before bringing Sally in. I let Sally explore the front yard and then the house. Then I brought the crate down to the family room and put Sally in it. Wilson was up first. He was incredible as I knew he would be since he's extremely social. He really likes Sally. Jack was next and we put Wilson out and brought him in. Again, outstanding. Both after 2 minutes went about their own business. They each had their own time with Sally too. Next up, trouble maker Emma. lol She wasn't too thrilled and kept charging the crate. She was submitted gently and then I would stand between Emma and Sally. We kept Emma on a leash and Jack and Wilson had free range with Sally. She really loves them. Sally is so dang sweet and so so CALM in is demeanor. We think she may be a bit hard of hearing too.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I got a good look at her teeth. Poor thing barely has any. Her upper left canine is there but all the rest on that side have been pulled. Her upper right side has no canine but has the rest. Then her bottom teeth, well there's no little teeth but it looks like she has the rest.

She's been asleep on my lap for the last 30 minutes on the couch. She's loves loves contact. She's quite tuckered out. :heart:

SHE'S PERFECT!!!

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She's been asleep on my lap on the couch for the last hour I think. :love:

She loves the Coolaroo, lol

She prefers to walk on the rock????

She's very broad and has a bit of trouble walking. She did the stairs though, but will watch cautiously.

It's like her front lets are twisted backwards when she stands.

Oh and she did not pee all day and until I crated her this evening and then she let loose like a race horse.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
How great! She looks like a kid in a candy shop! I'm so glad everyone (well almost..lol) was welcoming. All will fall into place and soon it will feel like she's been there forever! For her..it will be the opposite..she will wonder how she wrangled her sweet self into heaven on earth! :love:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So adorbs how she's such a cuddler. You've hit the jackpot! Emma will come around I'm sure. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am crying the video just warmed my heart!!!! Love her Jeannie, she is wonderful!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Ditto.... just what I needed this morning! Thanks, Jeannie for sharing such a wonderful moment

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ditto.... just what I needed this morning! Thanks, Jeannie for sharing such a wonderful moment

Christine, she is a female Nitschke. :love:

She slept in a crate by my side of the bed and once she lays down she's out and does not budge. She slept all night. She didn't want to eat last night and then it dawned on me and she probably only got fed once a day. This morning still didn't want to eat. Made some hamburger and rice, mixed it with some kibble, and she gobble that up. She's been exploring all morning and finally pooped, on the deck but it was a good steamer. :up: She is not phased by Wilson, Jack or Emma. Emma's doing much better and a couple of more days it'll be normal for Emma to have her here. Sally's sleeping on the couch now. I feel so complete having an old soul in the house again.

Good shot of her eye too that I'm sure she doesn't see well out of, if at all.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Jeannie... I just cant get over how sweet she looks. Has Gracie's air about her. :inlove:
I see she licks her legs as Gracie does too. I have heard that this is a sign that something bothers her that she cant reach... such as girly parts. Dont know if this is true or not but worth paying attention to. We spray bitter apple on her legs sometimes but mostly just try to distract her.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How great! She looks like a kid in a candy shop! I'm so glad everyone (well almost..lol) was welcoming. All will fall into place and soon it will feel like she's been there forever! For her..it will be the opposite..she will wonder how she wrangled her sweet self into heaven on earth! :love:

:hug: You just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I nearly tear up when I look at her. :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Only just catching up now!!! I too had a little cry when I watched that video.

From the angle of those front legs it could be arthritis, and if so you really will need to keep her weight down. I'm with Brucep and Larip that I don't think she needs to have any weight added on!! I would try and keep her exactly at the weight she is now.

As for the eye .. is it green and gungy when she wakes up, and does she seem to be blinking or keeping that eye slightly closed?

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Karen, never thought about arthritis. Her eye is not green crusty but yesterday it was brown crusty there was quite a bit of crusty junk on both eyes. It was very clean this morning, no crustys at all. He's been on Alrex eye drops (a prescription I believe from what I read). She doesn't seem to drop it anymore than the other one and does it blink it.

It just keeps getting better. I just took about 1/4 at least off all her nails. She just laid there sleeping between my legs and let me clip them and Dremel them. :clap: :jump: Off to the bath now with her now.
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You are truly an amazing person. This just makes me smile. She now will know what it's like to be loved for who she is instead of being loved for what she could provide.
It sickens me that people breed over and over again, then dump when they no longer produce. Did they breed her up until the age of 7? Poor girl.
You and Mike are awesome!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.