Officially Introducing......................

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yay! Congratulations to all! And MY SONG!!! :dance: My all time favorite! --Ever since I was clocked going over 100 in my little red mustang. No defensive driving class allowed for that one.
I'm sensing there's more to this story.......:evil: Love the song too!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Congratulations Jeannie! Mustang Sally is beautiful!

Is Wilson licking his chops saying yummy, more senior poo coming up???
crap, I didn't even think about that. :bigeyes: She'll have to transition pretty fast to the Fromm food so hopefully everything will be okay. I have no idea what she's eating now. But I'll find out on Saturday.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just CANNOT believe you lied to me :bitching:

Just kidding (sort of :p ) my heart just overflowed with happiness reading this. I am so happy for you and Miss Sally. She hit the jackpot when you found her. Congratulations!!

(and you better not keep any more secrets missy!!)

These are not secrets, on the contrary they are called Beanz, we love when someone spills da Beanz!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenn, better late than never I always say. :D Doesn't she just have the sweetest face and smile. I must be nutz!!
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OK this is the 3rd bully with my namesake and I love it! Sally The Bulldog, Sally Mae and now Mustang Sally woohoo!
This is so great and you already have an awesome crew - can't wait to see them welcome their new member.
Can't wait to see new videos and pics of your crew now!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jeannie, what a huge surprise!!!! So excited and happy for Mustang Sally and for you guys :coolthumb:

Drive safely to NE. What an adventure you're in for. Can't wait to hear more about her!!!

:jumping:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It's Friday!! One more day until the big trip!! Excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congratulations!! I KNEW it!!! When you did the other post about introducing a senior dog, something in my gut KNEW it was YOU!!! Lol. Bless you and your family for taking her in and in no time at all she will know she is home!! Cant wait to see pictures!! Safe travels!!!!

I feel like I'm the last one to know! LOL (It's not easy when you're EBN-ing at work and feel guilty about it....)

CONGRATS TO ALL INVOLVED!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie, what a huge surprise!!!! So excited and happy for Mustang Sally and for you guys :coolthumb:

Drive safely to NE. What an adventure you're in for. Can't wait to hear more about her!!!

:jumping:

Oh and you will. Especially on the introduction part on how's she's adapting overall. She will be my first rescue and I'm positive not my last senior down the road. I'm hoping to get enough information about her on Saturday about possibly who her breeder was. Curious, we may have some Mustang Sally offsprings here?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm the last one to know! LOL (It's not easy when you're EBN-ing at work and feel guilty about it....)

CONGRATS TO ALL INVOLVED!

Thanks Vic! I sneak in all day long too and don't really feel guilty since I don't take any breaks which, of course, are allowed by law. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.