Officially Introducing......................

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh wow, congrats Jeannie! I read the thread you posted earlier too and was going to ask directly if this "friend" of yours is named Jeannie or Mike. :hahaha:

Don't forget to ask Mike to take a vid of you bawling, ok? lol. Can't wait for you both to arrive there and scoop up the beautiful bully who will be spoiled like the rest of your clan.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY WOW!!!!!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I just CANNOT believe you lied to me :bitching:

Just kidding (sort of :p ) my heart just overflowed with happiness reading this. I am so happy for you and Miss Sally. She hit the jackpot when you found her. Congratulations!!

(and you better not keep any more secrets missy!!)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Congrats! She has such a sweet face. Glad she will be in a home that she is loved to pieces.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
oh welk looky here :eek: I'm going to kick your butt for not telling me lol. oh jeannie she is just wonderful Congrats

That won't hurt much through the internet wires, just sayin'! :lmaogirl: Thank you sis! I damn near tear up when I look at her.

Whew....I'm glad the secret is finally out. I'm so glad that everything worked out and she will soon be part of your family! :heart:
ME TOO! I wanted so much to share this earlier but I needed to be sure she'd be mine, as you already knew. :2thumbs:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh wow, congrats Jeannie! I read the thread you posted earlier too and was going to ask directly if this "friend" of yours is named Jeannie or Mike. :hahaha:

Don't forget to ask Mike to take a vid of you bawling, ok? lol. Can't wait for you both to arrive there and scoop up the beautiful bully who will be spoiled like the rest of your clan.
I would have denied that my friend was, well ME. :tease: I'll have him take a video and pictures will be a given. :love:

HOLY WOW!!!!!!

In my BEST Gomer Pile voice, "Surprise Surprise Surprise!!!" :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just CANNOT believe you lied to me :bitching:

Just kidding (sort of :p ) my heart just overflowed with happiness reading this. I am so happy for you and Miss Sally. She hit the jackpot when you found her. Congratulations!!

(and you better not keep any more secrets missy!!)

It wasn't technically a lie, I am my own friend you know. :tease: You know that feeling you get in your heart when you're overcome with joy, it's a deep deep feeling, well that's the feeling I got when I first saw her. I was so happy they adopted out of state.

I'm going to have to use that :bitching: emoticon more, I like it. :lmaogirl:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well .... holy cheese, batman!!!

Funnily enough I was only thinking about you and Mustang Sally a couple of days ago, and wondering what happened after that initial post about applying for her!!! Guess you didn't me as a reference then .... :ROFL:

Congrats ......... now where are the pics!!! You've been on the road since damn near 3.30am ... are you there yet?????? :bitching::p:smoochwink:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Congrats on the new addition. Love her name! Hope the transition is smooth...give her a warm welcome and a kiss from me and Ms. Petunia Belle!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I could not see the pictures when I was at work.... but she looks to be a sweety! best of luck with her -- and THANK YOU for giving her a home!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Now that I am finally back online (woohooo) I got a chance to get a good look at Sally ... she is a beautiful girl, I'm so glad she is going to live the rest of her life out with you, in a loving home where she can experience everything good that life has to offer!!! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] you are so awesome for making her family!!! :hug:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION]!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
What lucky girls! I've always loved that song btw...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.