Officially Introducing......................

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations to Miss Sally! I hope she lives many many more years in the love and comfort she will now enjoy. Bless you. :heart:

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Good job Jeannie ! momawar.pngmomawar.png

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:cry:Congrats! This sweet girl hit the lottery with you. She's about to have a great life! :hug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Congratulations!! I KNEW it!!! When you did the other post about introducing a senior dog, something in my gut KNEW it was YOU!!! Lol. Bless you and your family for taking her in and in no time at all she will know she is home!! Cant wait to see pictures!! Safe travels!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Congrats Jeannie,,,,, If Miss Sally is anything like HRH you will love having a retired working girl around.. Sweet and gentle best describes HRH and I hope Miss Sally is the same. :love:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can I just say... I KNEW IT! I knew when I saw your post in that thread that you'd have that sweet girl as long as they'd adopt out of state. That's awesome. You are an angel! I can't wait to "meet" and learn more about Mustang Sally. :clap2:
I'm a sneaky one at times. :angel: I would have said something earlier but I just wanted to be sure, still had to convince the hubby but that only took a moment. He says I'm crazy and he's right.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations!! I KNEW it!!! When you did the other post about introducing a senior dog, something in my gut KNEW it was YOU!!! Lol. Bless you and your family for taking her in and in no time at all she will know she is home!! Cant wait to see pictures!! Safe travels!!!!

lol I wondered if anyone would picked up on that it was me, I am my own best friend after all. :laugh: I had a really crappy arse day yesterday at work and wasn't going to post until she was in my arms but I needed a smile and she fills my heart up so I had to share.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congrats Jeannie,,,,, If Miss Sally is anything like HRH you will love having a retired working girl around.. Sweet and gentle best describes HRH and I hope Miss Sally is the same. :love:

Ace had a ole sweet soul. There's a big part of me that misses having the senior (him) around. I've heard wonderful things from the director about Sally. The transition will be the hardest since Jack is so excitable. That does have me a bit nervous but nothing I won't be able to handle. They'll have to all get along fast cause we head to the lake on the 23rd. :eek: We'll be taking 2 cars though so that's good. I have to drive the boat down and Mike the 5th wheel.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh welk looky here :eek: I'm going to kick your butt for not telling me lol. oh jeannie she is just wonderful Congrats

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I posted a message to you on FB last night but you might not have gotten it yet. I am over the moon excited for you and Mustang Sally! She is such a lucky girl to be saved by such a great person. congrats!!! And the drive to go get her....wow! You are a ROCK STAR

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is so heartwarming and I thought I could not possibly love you more queenie but you always do things that show how amazing you are! I cannot wait to see new pictures of Sally in your arms!!!! This is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Whew....I'm glad the secret is finally out. I'm so glad that everything worked out and she will soon be part of your family! :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Yay! Congratulations to all! And MY SONG!!! :dance: My all time favorite! --Ever since I was clocked going over 100 in my little red mustang. No defensive driving class allowed for that one.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.