Officially Introducing......................

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I've been keeping a :secret: since April 25th. :angel: First, I need to thank [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] for her continued posting of senior bulldogs in our rescue section. Senior Bully in Nebraska She posted a link to a senior gal who had been dumped off at the shelter in Hastings, Nebraska around March 1st after 7 plus years of being heavily used as a breeder bully. The moment I saw her I knew she had my :heart: I did would any insane person would do, I contacted the very next day and when I got a response back from the head director Lynn, this old girl was ours. She's in great health overall but does have a hot spot that I will have to deal with. She's also had eye surgery, Entropian, and was spayed. She had her surgery on April 2nd. Then the big task will getting my pack settled in with her and her with them. It won't be an easy task. She stole my heart in a way that I can't explain.

Without further ado, let me intoduce to you, Mustang Sally!! :love: :havemyheart: :love: We leave at 3:30 am :bigeyes: to make a 6 hour drive to Hastings, NE to get her out of shelter life. Happy :cry:

Melissa and Bev, thank you so much for so tips on bringing her into our pack. :hug: [MENTION=4081]mcraven2[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]

And she has her own song. :dance:

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats to you Jeannie, and bless you for taking this beauty into your home. Have a safe trip and looking forward in seeing pics of her when you get home.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Congratulations [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] this is so awesome!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
GOD bless you! What a lucky gal is Mustang Sally!!

Will pray for a safe trip and easy intro to your pack.

As you say...Happy tears
:cry:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks everyone. I know it'll work out, just got give them all time to adjust. I got some great advice in my other thread. The feeling I have when I see her in indescribable.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and she LOVES other dogs. I've been told she comes alive.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Can I just say... I KNEW IT! I knew when I saw your post in that thread that you'd have that sweet girl as long as they'd adopt out of state. That's awesome. You are an angel! I can't wait to "meet" and learn more about Mustang Sally. :clap2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lucky, lucky girl getting you for her new Mommy. Mustang Sally is an awesome name. Looking forward to seeing pics of her and her siblings, and I hope they all get along. Congratulations, and you thought you had built that new basement for more room for you. Lol

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
AHHHHH! Oh my gosh I have never been so happy reading a thread! This is AWESOME! You are so great! I can see why Mustang Sally stole your heart, she is adorable! As lucky as this sweet girl is that you are saving her, you are equally if not more lucky to be getting her! Seniors steal your heart so quickly, they have so much wisdom and personality. You are going to love her! Hope the intro all works out great and that the 4 of them all get along! Congrats on this awesome addition and like always post pics, pics and more pics!!:drawheart:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] oh I also meant to add to the above post, I bawled like a baby when I first saw Princess waddling around the corner when we picked her up from the shelter! If you can, try to capture that moment on video or in a picture.... like you said earlier, it was indescribable!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congratulations Jeannie, Mustang Sally is one lucky girl to be coming home to live with you, Mike, Wilson, Emma and Jack. Have a safe trip look forward to seeing more pictures when you are back home, and by the way she is so adorable.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online