The Toddlers at it again today... enjoy the Pictures this time! lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Re: The Toddlers at it again today…. enjoy the Pictures this time! lol

Set the Nikon for rapid fire.... you may get a good one...
Thanx for sharing.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog

Oh my GAWD! 'He's running around with my daughters pitt bull panties, and slinging them in the air'...FUNNY!

I love this pic!
attachment.php

He is too cute!!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel

I love your Rocky stories! He is so stinkin' cute! He has such a good partner in you-- because even when you are telling us about his antics, the stories are filled with so much love for the little guy! Great photos!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

I love your Rocky stories! He is so stinkin' cute! He has such a good partner in you-- because even when you are telling us about his antics, the stories are filled with so much love for the little guy! Great photos!
Thank You Chris, he's really enjoyable to be around, most of the time, I didn't get a picture of his last misadventure, (@BruceP) I know Bruce will be interested in this one. I'm sitting down night before last, making a business order, you know, making a list checking it twice, and I keep my Mac Book Pro in one of those 12th street South hard back book covers to protect it, except the electric plug sometimes knocks the magnet off of my lap top, so in not paying attention, surely thats what happens. Rocky's all nice and quiet, laying by the coffee table, but to me, head away, and I notice him chewing something, alarmed I ask him what he's got, and when he looks at me, he has the cord to my Mac Book in his mouth like licorice......Pieces everywhere..... I jump up out of my recliner, Ohhhh by now he knows sumthin not right, he jumps up and I'm chasing him to get my cord back, somewhere about the kitchen he driops it on the hardwood floors, lol, I stop to take a look at it and evaluate the damage, he (Rocky) walks back to me, since I stopped chasing him, I have the cord and power pack in hand, in like 3 pieces, and I look at him like he's retarded, and I know he did it on purpose, because he looks at me all concerned looking and stuff. and SPITS a 3" piece back out at me, on the floor, and this child like voice is going off inside my head, saying "you might need this if your planning to put it back together again" and I'm like shaking my head wondering, what are you thinking, and he's tilting his head sideways like he's trying to understand me, anyway....Another long stern talk to the young man, of course he fell aslpeep before I was finished, and I heard the voice again, no joke saying "Blah, Blah, Blah" LMBO... it's funny I hear these voices of thoughts he must be having, and I just break out and laugh, he's such a character. Anyway, I get off from work last night, pass by Best Buy to get a new cord for my Laptop, That cord is $79.99 plus tax makes it $86 Buckaroos, So the salesman asked me if I was okay, I must have turned prettty Red faced by now, and I'm telling him what happened, and that Rocky better be selling some hair for Cancer awareness or something and figuring out how he's going to pay for this one, and the Salesman is asking me, What kinda dog do you have, so I repeated what I read here, "A BULLY GOAT"!! No Pics Available.... Have fur for sale though......

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.