The Toddlers at it again today... enjoy the Pictures this time! lol

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
So this morning, Rocky's been at it again, We started our morning Routine, went outside, did his business, back in for breakfast… He's eating much better as you can tell in his activities, I took a shower, and no doubt, can hear Rocky, snorting and using his bully head to manipulate the shower curtain, lol, NO PICTURES…. I wash my hair, and getting washed up, and here he comes….. guessing he wants to smell good like me, I lather him all up, and wash him down, get him all rinsed, and all he wants to do is lick my face while I'm washing him and rinsing him. Finally I get him all patted down and start drying off myself with another towel, He waits until I'm all dry then decides to shake dry, getting me all wet again!! okay… I can see today isn't going to be a simple day, but I'm patient, I dry off again, so Rocky runs past me again, through the shower, then back out behind me while i'm shaving, Paw Prints all through the house, on the wooden floors!! Finally get everything dried up, and tell Rocky what a good boy he is for being a clean young man, and smelling so good, and so I start to work on Fishing Rods…… I hear a noise behind me, of something wild, I was like, What The Hell!! He got my attention fast….

IMG_1600.jpgIMG_1601.jpg

This little device was on a shelf next to my living room couch that he had to crawl on to get to…. It's a Wild Turkey Call, and Rocky had the handle in his Jaws, shaking it, to the tune for Wild Turkeys, Yep, in the small end if you zoom, you can see all those teeth marks, So I disrupt his playtime, gather up my Turkey Call, and put it out of his reach, Start back to work on Rods as Rocky's looking at me as I'm crazy, taking away his toy.

A Few minutes later, I hear Rocky chewing on something hard, again i'm right in the middle of working on something of course…
Finally I turned around and see this…

IMG_1603.jpgIMG_1605.jpg

Yep he's got a flashlight, that I keep for emergency light, just in case we loose electricity, which happens frequently where I live due to the frequent lightening storms….. I try to get it from Rocky, and we quickly evolve into a game of keep away, He's not about to give this toy up as quickly and easily as he did the Turkey call !!

Great, I finally get the flashlight, no easy chore, but my patience is starting to dwindle with his sense of adventure….
Back to work on my Fishing Rod, man oh man, I'm never going to finish building this fishing rod…. I'm working along, and I don't hear anything, not even the purring sound he usually makes, Hmmmm could he have worn himself out and taken a nap, Doubtfully, I don't hear snoring either…… I'm being real quiet trying to figure out where he is, and what he's doing, Finally I loose patience and call him, In he comes…….

IMG_1595.jpgIMG_1596.jpgIMG_1597.jpg

When my daughter comes to visit, She has a female Pitt Blue, and she's going in heat, So we are both careful, and lol, we use this piece of fabric with velcro, that her tail goes through, and velcro's around her tummy, and even though Rocky can sniff, he can't mate with her, so I've been told, So….He's running around with my daughters pitt bull panties, and slinging them in the air, This is when Rocky and I start the stern talk, and I thoroughly don't get where the misunderstanding came from, but I want to clear up any and all of his misconceptions that he can just run wild, chewing on anything and everything he wants to, including women's panties even if they do belong to another pet, he still needs to respect her privacy ….. He's taking it all in……. and is very at tentative….

IMG_1606.jpgIMG_1608.jpg

Finally after we have the talk, and I have the pictures of him on my iPhone, I transfer them to my lap top, of course, Rocky jumps up to see what i'm doing as I'm transferring the pictures, to give me his seal of approval………

IMG_1613.jpgIMG_1611.jpg

Another day in the life of a Toddler…..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Re: The Toddlers at it again today…. enjoy the Pictures this time! lol

That's funny and I love that your story has pictures to go along with it!!!!

Bullys .. don't you just love 'em!!!! :luv:

Beautiful Berry

Apr 28, 2013
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Berry R.I.P

He is keeping you on your toes. Love reading the updates..

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida

Oh wow! He sounds like a "delightful handful"!!!! :)

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo

Love the stories with pictures! He is so handsome. Good luck finishing your fishing rod.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

Rocky's got such a cutie-pie-kissable face! i just love him and all his antics. :luv:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great story with pics! What a treat!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Yep...he's all bully...gotta love em!

It's easier when they are as adorable as Rocky.

Thank you for your great write ups & pics...love em!

GOD be blessing you & yours.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk

Lol, Pittie Panties... I died SO funny!! Thanks for sharing!! Rocky was clearly feeling plucky today, to the delight of the EBN, great photos :D

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

He moves around so fast, it's hard to snap a still photo in the house, lol, sometimes I snap a picture and he's already turned his head before my iPhone will capture his image. I've got a Nikon Digital, guess i'm going to have to read those instructions again hahahahaha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:ROFL: Rocky is such a character and definitely feeling he's at home! I love the pics and stories too!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)

I love your Rocky stories! He's a hoot!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

That will teach you for turning your back on a playful Bulldog!! He is precious

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online