Who knew?!?! NOT ME!

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
Apparently bubble wrap is of the DEVIL and MUST be DESTROYED. at. all. costs. NOW. My girls found about 4 feet of medium sized bubble wrap and were having fun popping it. Norm had to see what all the fuss was and he wanted to play too. next thing I know, he's snatched it up, and he's running into the other room. While he's running he's stepping on it making it pop even more which was apparently even MORE fun. So he'd stand on it and pull pieces off and while he's biting and standing it's popping EVEN more. I was laughing so hard I about couldn't stand up, let alone get pics or video. As he was destroying it, I was gathering it up and popping the odd one he missed. He was then so worked up and full of his macho self, he had to attack his stuffed bunny. Bunny is his shake it and tug toy. (How this cheap bunny has survived this long, I have no clue.) Well usually he'll let you grab it before he tries to shake your arm off and he'll play soft with the kids but not this time! I thought he was going to pop his own head off he was shaking poor bunny so hard. So we shook and tugged and growled and played about as hard as I've seen him play for about 15 minutes. After that he just flopped over and was DONE. He battled the EVIL bubble wrap and taught Mr Bunny a lesson he won't soon forget. And I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. So anyone else get attacked by bubble wrap???

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Now that's funny right there. They do love plastic wrap and plastic grocery bags. That would have made a great video. Maybe next time. :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:lmaogirl::ROFL::rofl::haha::lmaoboy::hahaha::lol::LMAO::biglaugh::lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

i did not, but next time i have bubble wrap, i know what I am doing with it.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
would love to have seen that.....too cute!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That sounds so funny!!! Wish I'd been there to see it too!!! :ROFL:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rocky hasn't seen the evil bubble wrap yet, but I usually get plenty of it, However he did nose a small box over the other day with the foam peanuts in it, it was in a nice pyramid shaped pile next to my desk, as I glanced, I thought that wasn't too bad…….I looked back at my desk and heard him sneeze, Waa Woe!! Can't wait to give him some bubble wrap now…lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's a hilarious story! Next time you must put us into consideration while you are busting your gut laughing.... I mean come on a story like that and no pictures or video? Shame on you! :tease:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my now this is funny :rofl: i would love to have seen that. my gosh we all know how evil bubble wrap is. :yes:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
all I can say is WHERE is the VIDEO ??? or do we have to send you more bubblewrap ? :) :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.