Cuddling ...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Sometimes, actually more like half the week, me and my bf end up sleeping on the couch sitting up because Stiggy would take over half of it. So last nite, he was between us, and for some reason woke up at around 3 in the morning and decided to sit on my lap, lean on me, and start licking my face! :p. It's like having a skin-kid! He did that for about half hour I think (I was half asleep). I find it really sweet, partially because he never does not with my bf. lol.

p.s. body ached today ... should really invest in a sofa-bed ...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww that is so sweet. What were you dreaming before you realized what was going on?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sometimes, actually more like half the week, me and my bf end up sleeping on the couch sitting up because Stiggy would take over half of it. So last nite, he was between us, and for some reason woke up at around 3 in the morning and decided to sit on my lap, lean on me, and start licking my face! :p. It's like having a skin-kid! He did that for about half hour I think (I was half asleep). I find it really sweet, partially because he never does not with my bf. lol.

p.s. body ached today ... should really invest in a sofa-bed ...

OK this is absolutely none of my business, but I can't help myself and just HAVE to ask .... why are the three of you sleeping on the couch?? I'm puzzled ...:confused:

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
haha. Don't worry, no harm done. My bf won't let him go in our bedroom because there's too much stuff that he can chew on. And since we don't have kids, we tend to not have a set 'bedtime' and end up falling asleep watching tv first, wake up a little later then go to bed. But since we got Stig, we've been trying to spend as much time with him in the evenings since we both work during the day. We always wait until Stig falls asleep first but then end up sleeping beside him because we're too tired to move afterwards.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
haha. Don't worry, no harm done. My bf won't let him go in our bedroom because there's too much stuff that he can chew on. And since we don't have kids, we tend to not have a set 'bedtime' and end up falling asleep watching tv first, wake up a little later then go to bed. But since we got Stig, we've been trying to spend as much time with him in the evenings since we both work during the day. We always wait until Stig falls asleep first but then end up sleeping beside him because we're too tired to move afterwards.

Awww .... true love for your bully :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Or, rent a storage unit...put all you "non-bully proof" stuff into it and all of you sleep in the bed!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep I would be in the bed with him just put stuff up on shelves or block wires etc if need be. He wouldnt probably do much in the night anyhow if he is like my boys, he wont budge once in that bed.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.