move over Orion there's a new PITA in town!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Pookie is close to the same age! Are they twins!!???

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

:Arizona: this is me, out in the desert searching and :begging: for some recent pics of my :angelheart: Pookie Bear. Can "someone" please help me? AHEM, [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I'm talking to you!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhhh I'm so sorry that I will not be able to pray for you. I shall pray for General Abraham that he survives his demons...........:laugh: :ROFL: Mac n Cheese huh? :lmaogirl:

Oh Abram how I want to kill thee, let me count the ways. Abram is just an absolute pita. In the last 24 hours he has climbed on my dining room table, ruined a dozen doughnuts that were for breakfast then decided that the table is the best place in the house to stand. He has pooped on my stairs, after we were just outside all day, marked a basket of clean laundry, only a few days after the reading nook incident , broken a large picture window in my house because a squirrel was outside of it. He spent 15 minutes barking at a box of mac n cheese and another 5 barking at a container of strawberries. He ferociously guards us from any blinking lights like the ones found on computers, modems and routers. He has
Decided to bulldoze through doors rudely , I had him sitting and waiting, refuses to go outside alone at all
And has attempted twice to join Ruby in the tub snd to top it off he has decided to try to steal Ruby's diapers and sneeze on her face whenever we change her. On the bright side Ruby spoke her first full sentence ...No Abe go away! The thing isn't a bad dog just a huge PITA Sigh. Pray for me

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
awww. well i must say that you are handling this very well. I cried and wanted to give lola back at least twice! (I regret those statements now of course) :) keep your chin up and also keep your laundry up :)

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
:rofl: Sorry, but you just made my day! You have a wonderful protector from those evil donuts and that scary Mac and cheese! You just HAVE to wonder what goes through those wrinkled heads! I had a dog once who spooked at the patio umbrella (that had been up for 3 months when she noticed it) and wouldn't go back outside when it was up. Trust me, you WILL laugh!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:Arizona: this is me, out in the desert searching and :begging: for some recent pics of my :angelheart: Pookie Bear. Can "someone" please help me? AHEM, [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I'm talking to you!!!

Ok I just tried to take one for you, he just wanted to eat the camera. Everytime I said sit he would, but as soon as I snapped the pic he would jump up and try to bite my phone! But here you go, I got one of him!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367935146.023442.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Your title made me laugh. Your stories made me tear up. That is Orion to a T. It does NOT get better. The older they get, they find more creative ways to irritate you. It's like they know what buttons to push. Don't know if I shared this video of baby O or not, but Vegas and I were upstairs....he was monitoring the amount of makeup I was allowed to apply. We come downstairs and find this. She climbed onto the table with her bone.
http://youtu.be/pNIRv5Mul9A
Good luck with the PITA. You deserve a huge medal!

Last edited:
OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] gee thanks I deel ao much more hopeful now lol
Hey what's your address I have a rather large package I want to send you!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Ok I just tried to take one for you, he just wanted to eat the camera. Everytime I said sit he would, but as soon as I snapped the pic he would jump up and try to bite my phone! But here you go, I got one of him!

View attachment 42163

:thanks::muah2:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] gee thanks I deel ao much more hopeful now lol
Hey what's your address I have a rather large package I want to send you!

Is it a postage paid box for Orion to hop into? I'm sure she would LOVE to visit another PITA.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Nope it's c o d you'll want to open it as soon as it arrives . He will probably be hungry!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope it's c o d you'll want to open it as soon as it arrives . He will probably be hungry!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Your title made me laugh. Your stories made me tear up. That is Orion to a T. It does NOT get better. The older they get, they find more creative ways to irritate you. It's like they know what buttons to push. Don't know if I shared this video of baby O or not, but Vegas and I were upstairs....he was monitoring the amount of makeup I was allowed to apply. We come downstairs and find this. She climbed onto the table with her bone.
http://youtu.be/pNIRv5Mul9A
Good luck with the PITA. You deserve a huge medal!
Cheryl, the video is so funny! :ROFL: I love her face--"What?" My male bullmastiff (all 140 lbs.) would climb on the patio table to survey his domain--as if he wasn't big enough already! I don't think Mabel would even consider some of the things I read about that these bulldogs do! I would love to see a little more spunk in this girl.

Attachments

• Norton table.jpg
    Norton table.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 63

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
omg how funny - i'm sorry to laugh at your pain! I think we need video of your sweet little Abram!
I have a pic of Karly on the table as well but I love how Orion was sure not to leave her bone behind...lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sorry, Jenn, but this story is freakin' hysterical..... gotta love the PITA

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Uh oh .... could be the terrible twos!!!!! :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.