DOGTV

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
If anyone is interested, DOGTV is letting you access their online stream for free all week long. I'm going to hook my laptop to the TV and let Aubie watch. We shall see if it really works.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If anyone is interested, DOGTV is letting you access their online stream for free all week long. I'm going to hook my laptop to the TV and let Aubie watch. We shall see if it really works.

What is this.. I seriously never heard of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

It is literally a TV channel for dogs. Some cable and satellite companies offer it and you can subscribe and stream it online. Supposedly, there's a lot of science behind it and they choose sounds, images, colors, objects, etc, that are interesting to dogs... ones that make them calm and sleepy, ones that get them excited and playful, etc. They say it's something that will entertain your dogs when they're home alone, LOL. We shall see... Aubie doesn't have much of an attention span!

Right now Aubie's watching changing dogs follow a pink laser pointer on the screen with a kid talking and getting the dog interested, sound effects, in the background. It's weird.. :crazy: But pretty much what you'd think might entertain dogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama

It is literally a TV channel for dogs. Some cable and satellite companies offer it and you can subscribe and stream it online. Supposedly, there's a lot of science behind it and they choose sounds, images, colors, objects, etc, that are interesting to dogs... ones that make them calm and sleepy, ones that get them excited and playful, etc. They say it's something that will entertain your dogs when they're home alone, LOL. We shall see... Aubie doesn't have much of an attention span!

Right now Aubie's watching changing dogs follow a pink laser pointer on the screen with a kid talking and getting the dog interested, sound effects, in the background. It's weird.. :crazy: But pretty much what you'd think might entertain dogs.

i have to check this out.... this should be real good with Banks.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.