Dozer did it again

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Glad it passed ok. Some how Ella got a hold of a plastic bag when I first got her, and I had the joy of pulling that out of her butt.
How old is your son?
This morning I had my nine year old walk Ellato the bus stop, well she had to poop half way down there. We live on the edge of town. Well he stops to let her poop, and I had walked forward a little bit. Al of a sudden he starts yelling "MOM. MOM. ELLAS GOT POOP HANGING OUTTA HER BUTT. OH GROSS ITS SO GROSS. MOM YOU GOTTA PULL IT OUT. IT'S JUST HANGING THERE. ITS SWINGING AROUND"
I was so embarrassed. lol She had eaten one of my hairs and eventually passed it. So we walked on. When we got to the bus stop my little boy then did a demenstration of how she was walking with the poopy hair coming from her butt. Bowed legs, hunched back and all lol

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Glad it passed ok. Some how Ella got a hold of a plastic bag when I first got her, and I had the joy of pulling that out of her butt.
How old is your son?
This morning I had my nine year old walk Ellato the bus stop, well she had to poop half way down there. We live on the edge of town. Well he stops to let her poop, and I had walked forward a little bit. Al of a sudden he starts yelling "MOM. MOM. ELLAS GOT POOP HANGING OUTTA HER BUTT. OH GROSS ITS SO GROSS. MOM YOU GOTTA PULL IT OUT. IT'S JUST HANGING THERE. ITS SWINGING AROUND"
I was so embarrassed. lol She had eaten one of my hairs and eventually passed it. So we walked on. When we got to the bus stop my little boy then did a demenstration of how she was walking with the poopy hair coming from her butt. Bowed legs, hunched back and all lol

:lmaogirl::ROFL2::lmaogirl:I'd love to see the replay of that one!

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
All my neighbors going to work or school. My face was red lol I can and am laughing about it now lol

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Its a thin kitchen cloth. Usually in tiny check - bright yellow, green, blue or orange. Generally get them in packs of 6plus.

thanks for identifying the j-cloth...i call it a dish cloth..:)kinda thought that is what was being referenced to!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.