Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, my Bulldozer has done it again. My Bully Goat has some how eaten and passed another object. My son took him out for his morning duties and he said he had a one plop poop, and then started to strain to go more, but was having a bit of trouble, so he looked to see, he said there was a long long poop coming out of his bum, and so he helped him pull it out. After I put some plastic bags on my hands and examined the poop snake we discovered was a J- Cloth. I have no idea where he got it from, or when he actually swallowed it, I'm just glad he was able to pass it. He never showed any signs of swallowing anything or of being sick, no vomiting, no diarrhea, and eating and drinking as normal. It always amazes me how thy can eat these items, and not choke while swallowing them, or throwing them back up. Could you imagine if we were to swallow, socks, cloths, towels, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. we wouldn't even be able to get these things down our throats, or swallow them, we would definitely choke. Do bully's have hinged jaws like a snake that allow them to swallow these objects? Lol.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: I'm so glad it all came out ok! I have experienced this sooo much with Jake. Picking up :poo: duty became a true trying to identify the foreign object task! :bang:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holy mackerel! That's a great thing he passed it! It amazes me too how small their airways are and yet they can take in these huge objects. I'm so happy he is ok. :)

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Lol, I remember the first month Chunk was home and I can not begin to tell you how many non-foods I pulled out of his mouth... I was convinced he had PICA, maybe all the Bullies do? :blink:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gotta tell ya..... I have not experienced with either of my bullies..... but I think my Frenchis is going to give me the :poo: detective experience I am lacking

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I believe it is a bully thing, at least that's what people and my vet have told me. They either do it or they don't, but they are known to be Bully Goats and Hoovers and eat pretty much anything not nailed down. My female doesn't do this. Dozer did this from pretty much the day I brought him home, he would eat rocks and pinecones outside.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy it went through with out any problems. :2thumbs:

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah I'm glad he passed it too, I didn't know he had swallowed a J- Cloth, he acted and ate and drank like normal. But luckily it came out, and maybe because it was a J- Cloth it also gave him a colon cleanse too. Lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG he's lucky that came out. :bigeyes: I caught Emma red handed last night after she snuck back downstairs and was munching on a paper towel she took off the coffee table. She ate half of it. :bang:

She loves napkins and paper towels. :confused:

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
i was wondering same thing....what's a j-cloth

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
i was wondering same thing....what's a j-cloth

Its a thin kitchen cloth. Usually in tiny check - bright yellow, green, blue or orange. Generally get them in packs of 6plus.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.