Bruno and Gidg's new beds

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
There was a Dog Lovers exhibition over the weekend here in Melbourne (Australia).

We came back with 2 super duper memory foam beds for our babies. They have what's like a cotton elasticised fitted sheet over them which is quite good for washing purposes. 2 fitted covers are supplied for each bed so while one is being washed, it's nice an easy process by fitting the spare one.

Here's a pic of them cuddling over the weekend. Btw, Bruno could not get enough of the bed, he slept all day yesterday, only getting up for potty and food.

Bruno and Gidg on new bed.jpg

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
That is an awesome Idea, and Theory, I wonder if something like that is available in the states, Other than Pet Smart, thats the only place I've shopped for Rocky, wish I had more options. Bruno and Gidget look very comfy, but after the exhibition, I bet their Tuckered was hanging out too!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
They look very comfy I should keep watch to see if they have one here in Brisbane.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh snuggle buddies! If they came in people size, I'm sure we'd be like Bruno and not get up unless for those 2 things. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

OP
Bruno and Gidget
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
That is an awesome Idea, and Theory, I wonder if something like that is available in the states, Other than Pet Smart, thats the only place I've shopped for Rocky, wish I had more options. Bruno and Gidget look very comfy, but after the exhibition, I bet their Tuckered was hanging out too!

I love your Rocky story Dave. They do settle down, just sayin...

The babies didn't come with us to the show. Dogs were not allowed as it was hard enough with soooo many humans! The place was jam packed, we love our fur babies in Australia.

Best of luck with Rocky. Would love to see some more pics :)

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I love your Rocky story Dave. They do settle down, just sayin...The babies didn't come with us to the show. Dogs were not allowed as it was hard enough with soooo many humans! The place was jam packed, we love our fur babies in Australia.Best of luck with Rocky. Would love to see some more pics :)
I have a feeling Becky is right, That will be a typical morning for a toddler, Lmbo, and after the stern chat and feedback I'd given to Rocky, I finally sat down in my recliner, took a sip of soda, and felt his nose on my arm, and he snuggled his chin up next to my arm next to my recliner, tongue out, big brown sad eyes, and right then i knew the thoughts going through his mind were........"But Daaaaaaaaaaad, The thread got tangled up around me, and when I tried to get it off, it wrapped around me even more, so I tried harder not to disturb you until I was completely bound up, and then I sniffed the tape, and couldn't help that it stuck to my lips so I tried to hide and get it off of me before you noticed, and the shoe, well the shoe just followed me into the work room, and as i was trying to tell it to beat it, i accidentaly drooled in it"......... Yep, I can picture life as I knew it, totally dissapearing..... My nice clean ironed uniforms, now covered in fur, my nice new truck was detailed once a week, now covered in slobber and hair, my home I worked in and slept in, now getting broken in nicely...... Yep, life as I knew it is now totally a figment of my imagination! Lmbo

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Now that is a bed.... I might need to get ME one of those

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.