Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just placed my petflow order and the last 4 times now I have gotten THE BEST DEAL on treats!!! Just go to the SPECIALS section before you check out, I just bags of NB treats Lamb for only 99c a bag!!!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How's Yuna doing Lisa?

She is doing so much better! She's back to her old self. Her fur on her backside is still pretty strange from all the bum burn but hopefully that will come back normal next season.

I have a thoery, I think she was also having an allergic reaction to the donut thingy. That is why her symptoms were all over with the non stop allergy because now that its gone she's completely fine. No more sneezing, (she was sneezing non stop) runny nose and boogers. She's completely back to herself again.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
She is doing so much better! She's back to her old self. Her fur on her backside is still pretty strange from all the bum burn but hopefully that will come back normal next season.

I have a thoery, I think she was also having an allergic reaction to the donut thingy. That is why her symptoms were all over with the non stop allergy because now that its gone she's completely fine. No more sneezing, (she was sneezing non stop) runny nose and boogers. She's completely back to herself again.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Good to hear Lisa!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.