Went on our first spring outing today!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
My hubby signed up for a 5mi run in Chicago for Cinco de Mayo (he's from Mexico soooo. . . nuff said LOL) What other race will give you 2 free beers, Modelo of course, at the end?! Well of course we took our babies since it was quite chilly and I'm pretty sure they will be on lots of face book pages as TONS of photos were taken of them today. Everyone just loves a bulldog, huh? Even met a woman who is bringing one home next month and let her know about this site and to stay away from grains when choosing a food. How is it when you all take your bullies out?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They always do garner a lot of attention! We took Amy to Petco today for her first dress. We didn't take HRH because we were carrying her the whole time since she hasn't had all her shots and we didn't dare put her down. But I needed to compare her to the dresses we were considering to try to get a decent fit.

Of course even on that short trip she ended up making quite the impression. We ran into a couple ladies who were very impressed, of course we told them her story, and one even came back and gave us $5.00 to add to the fund for her medical bills. Such a sweet thing to do.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Lari I thought you would make her one of your special dresses LOL how nice of the lady giving money towards medical expenses for princess. They do seem to grab the attention when my son had split up with his girlfriend before getting back together he kept asking could he take Ftse out and I asked why would he want to take him out he said because the girls come up and want to pat him and talk and he might find himself a new girl.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My boys would stop traffic too. Everyone would want to pet them and take pics. Hey, can't help that our bullies are gorgeous, right? :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It's true, bulldogs are just magnets for attention. Even when I'm walking Tate and Finn in the neighborhood, people will slow down their car, roll down the window and yell out something complimentary about the two of them. Kind of startling and makes me nervous, but a few times people will stop their car and ask if i'd be interested in breeding them or questions of that nature. I usually mumble something and make a run for it when that happens!
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION], your son sure had the right idea about "borrowing" Ftse to attract the girls. Smart son you have!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So true! I get people asking to takes their pictures at the vet! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are people magnets..... all directions, pictures and all. Too funny, but the pups love it.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Lari I thought you would make her one of your special dresses LOL how nice of the lady giving money towards medical expenses for princess. They do seem to grab the attention when my son had split up with his girlfriend before getting back together he kept asking could he take Ftse out and I asked why would he want to take him out he said because the girls come up and want to pat him and talk and he might find himself a new girl.
LOL! I will have to suggest this to my son when he visits. He needs to find a nice girl!

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
We took Ella for her first real outting today since she has all her shots now. We ate at Hardees, and I went to let her go out on the grass, when we went to get back in the truck, some guy pulled up and asked if he could meet her. Got out of his truck and right down on the ground loving on her, and her loving right back. We got to talking and he may have her sister (How cool would that be?)He also told us about his past bulldogs, and how he will never own another breed lol He was really awesome. (P.s if any one knows an older gentleman that drives a blue pick up truck in Marquette MI tell him to get a hold of me lol) Then we took her to petsmart, where she met the cutest little baby, maybe around 6 months old, and she crawled up to him, and just licked his hands and face. Thankfully the mom thought this was great (As did the little boy lol) and said they owned Boxers. I was very proud of Ella for being so gentle with the baby, as she is going through her nippy stage. Also had one lady ask if she had just gotten a hair cut o_O

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Yeah. I had to tell her that no, she was like that all the time lol I think she may have been on something by the way she acted, but She was loving on Ella, and Ella was loving on her so I figured it was good for socialization.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.