Handful of Rocky....smh!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Man ooooh Man, he is being a handful today. We started off with our morning routine of waking up, stretching and going out for a walk, As soon as I convinced him it was only a walk and not a car ride, as he kept trying to climb up my truck from the steps, He was finally able to get his business done. He Loves car rides……

We got to his medicine, I disguised his medicine with some yogurt, and as soon as he tasted it, he spit it out at me, I fed it to him again, and he threw it up at me in his foam slime. Finally able to give him both pills to stop the vomiting, and thinking he retained maybe one of them.

I started the morning of pretty ticked off at Rocky because he's so stubborn, and I let him know it in a stern discussion we had this morning, and told Rocky, those sad eyes and tongue hanging out wasn't going to help him this time, he needed his medicine, and it was my expectation of him to accept it, Bully up and swallow like a big boy.

So then I start on my Fishing Rod building, of course my eyes require reading glasses, so as I get to the really small stuff, I use magnifying glasses like a jeweler would use to evaluate a stone. I hear something, but am in the middle of something else so can't look quite yet, in risk of loosing where i'm at in the process, I keep hearing a sound that isn't familiar, finally I get a chance to look, and Rocky is wrapped up in at least a 100 yards of thread, rolling on the floor trying to get undone, and wrapping himself up more. So down on the floor I go, scissors in hand, to cut him out of his bondage, and I do mean at least a 100 yards of red thread wrapped him up like a mummy.

Being an understanding parent, I take the thread to the garbage to get it out of his reach, and so he can't get to it, I tidy my work bench back up, and Notice Rocky isn't where I left him playing. So in search of Rocky I go, only to find as I was throwing the knotted thread mess away, He stood on his back legs, and reached up to my desk and took off with my 4" Drywall tape, A big and brand new roll of Drywall tape, as I'm looking for Rocky, I find him under my bed, Tape in mouth, chewing on it, I gently talk to him about household expectations again, The Dental Bone is yours, the Rope is yours, The indestructible toys that you've chewed up are yours, the 2 liter bottles are yours, once emptied, The rest of it is mine, you chew your stuff and leave my stuff alone, i don't chew your stuff!

I start working on my Rod again, and hear him behind me, hopefully devouring one of his toys, slobbering all over it, NOPE…. not that lucky, he has one of my daughters high heel shoes, he robbed from her room, and was devouring it. I rescued the shoe from him, and was cleaning out the slobber from inside of it with a wash cloth when he finally gives up, jumps into my recliner and decides to watch me clean up his mess!

Finally now he's going to nap a while so I can get back to filling this order of fishing rods for a customer….. What a handful he's been this morning, oh and the every time I reach for something he is chewing on, he wants to play keep away, by his butt being next to me and making me reach over his whole body while he's running to get whatevers in his jaws…… Again, i'm wondering, What have I gotten into!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: i see nothing wrong with your morning....:giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Re: Handful of Rocky…….smh!!

OMG he sounds too cute, although I'm sure he wasn't so cute when you were turning around every few seconds to catch him getting into something else.
Bless his little heart. Totally enjoyed the story....:ashamed:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

I have a feeling this will be happening to me as soon as butters get a little bigger.
I love the name butters.... that's too funny!! can't wait to see some pictures and video either.....Awesome!!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

OMG he sounds too cute, although I'm sure he wasn't so cute when you were turning around every few seconds to catch him getting into something else.Bless his little heart. Totally enjoyed the story....:ashamed:
He wasn't Carmin, lol and I have work to do, he's like a toddler all over the house... Lmbo

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

This made me laugh!! The things they get themselves into!! Next time we needs PICS!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

Too funny, sounds pretty normal to me. Plus here are some bully rules that may help you. :2thumbs:

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)

Have you ever considered changing careers? You need to get into the short-story writing business! :goodpost:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

Too funny, sounds pretty normal to me. Plus here are some bully rules that may help you. :2thumbs:
I'm keeping this picture, I have to show it to my daughter..... She is going to love it!!!! She has a Female Blue Pitt, that is lovable, and playful, Rocky and the Pitt play together for hours, bullying each other, But she's told me, Rocky is a character, I've never seen anything like him before, his personality makes everything worth while, He's a real troublemaker, with a Toddler sense of maturity. Somehow, I get it !!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Handful of Rocky…….smh!!

Well it's a good thing that he inherited the bully trait of needing naps every couple of hours!!!

I think he was hinting that its the weekend and you shouldn't work. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

Thanks for sharing...makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who gives their bulldog stern lectures every once in awhile (actually, more like every day)!
:goodpost:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Rocky wanted mummy's attention and he got what he wanted mummy's attention :ROFL: sounds like it was an interesting morning for Rocky :ROFL:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.