Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We have been working really hard on the forums today trying to speed up the site, hoping for good reports! Please let us know if the site seems faster to you :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Difficult to say ... only because during the week I'm either on here through my phone or on my incredibly slow work computer. Right now I'm at home and we pay extra for the fast internet access so it's going great!!! :up:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
No :( seems very slow, I'm not a fast typer, but I'm atleast a full word or 2 ahead of what shows on the screen. I'm gonna try a reboot of my pc too :p

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I haven't noticed any speed change at all, from before today, everything I type is right on time with my keyboard, and seems to be lightening fast, but i'm browsing with Safari from my Mac Book Pro….. Definitely glad I'll never use explorer again. :no:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
well, whatcha know :) a reboot and I'm speeding right along :p I knew I was about due to reboot LOL

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
No. Mine keeps "freezing up" on me or even logging me off. I don't think it is a problem with my browser, as this has never happened before. I'll try deleting my history, cookies, etc...

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Maybe a little faster???? I never noticed that the site was particularly slow. Always seemed just right to me.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.