Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
He is adorable! Butters seems the perfect name for him! I would be concerned about someone scooping him up from the front yard. Always keep an eye on him!

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Hey y'all! :) So, this post has me super concerned now. I'm getting my pup in about two months, and of course I'm already getting everything ready for him, and at least trying to think about where and how the schedule for house breaking/potty training is going to work. When we get him, he will be in the same situation with having the first set of shots, etc. My husband and I live in an apartment complex. Fortunately, we live in the very back of the complex, and there is a decent amount of grass/yard area outside our front door. I was thinking it would be ideal for potty training cause there would be little to no traffic, it's not where anyone would be walking through to get to the dog park, everything would be great. We just had a neighbor move in next door with a little chihuahua, and she lets her dog have free reign, she goes to the bathroom everywhere, and my neighbor doesn't pick up after her. Now, after reading this, all I'm thinking about is WHERE can I take my little guy to know he's safe, yet still give him the consistency and make house breaking a possibility?! Is this something that I'm completely overreacting about, and he will be fine to go outside where this little chihuahua goes, or do I need to figure out a way to train him, yet keep him confined to either our patio, garage, pads, etc. I don't want to prolong the process of housebreaking him, but I also don't want to put him in any jeopardy with his health. Hopefully, I'm reading too much into this, but if not, any suggestions or ideas?? Thank you guys so much! I'm so thankful for finding this site before he arrives!!

Kymberly

Mar 30, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Porter and Gracie Mae
Congratulations on your sweet Butters, too! He is an absolute munchkin!!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.