Wow! Everything looks so different...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I've been in Mich. for three weeks and my computer "had issues", finally got the part and it's up and running FINALLY! I'm nearly lost on this site now, everything looks so different. And Gertie and Ida DOUBLED in size while I was gone! My husband kept telling me they didn't miss me, wouldn't even remember me when I got back, but they went NUTS when I got home! They haven't let me get a foot away from them ever since. Right now they're both snoring next to this chair. I sure did miss them!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And we missed you too!!!! :heart::heart::heart: Glad to have you back!

Yes, I have been guilty of doing some major redesigning in the past few weeks....

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm still used to clicking on Community, everything's moved all around. I have really missed everyone, but I've been getting LOTS done without my computer! I crocheted an afghan for my baby granddaughter and have one about 1/2 done for my daughter-in-law. And I've redecorated our bedroom. I'm going to make a king sized quilt, so I'll have to control myself with spending HOURS on here, or it'll never get done!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm still used to clicking on Community, everything's moved all around. I have really missed everyone, but I've been getting LOTS done without my computer! I crocheted an afghan for my baby granddaughter and have one about 1/2 done for my daughter-in-law. And I've redecorated our bedroom. I'm going to make a king sized quilt, so I'll have to control myself with spending HOURS on here, or it'll never get done!

I hear you! I sooooooo hear you!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow you have been busy! SO good to have you back, seems like forever! I agree this site and the internet altogether keeps me from getting many things done around the house. UGH!!! :bust:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Guilty too ... After being sick since Friday I hadn't been on here much. So many new topics to catch up on!!!!! :eek:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Okay, this ridiculous! I have been on this site for most of the day today. But then I owe myself some "EBN time" cause I've been sewing the last couple days and haven't been on at all. Maybe that's the way to do it. I find if I get on here, I stay on, no matter what else I need to do. However, if I go upstairs and start sewing, I stay in my sewing room all day. I guess I'm not a good multi-tasker.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Okay, this ridiculous! I have been on this site for most of the day today. But then I owe myself some "EBN time" cause I've been sewing the last couple days and haven't been on at all. Maybe that's the way to do it. I find if I get on here, I stay on, no matter what else I need to do. However, if I go upstairs and start sewing, I stay in my sewing room all day. I guess I'm not a good multi-tasker.

You need a computer in your sewing room. ;)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
yay welcome back. its hard not to spend hours on here but it happens oh well :)

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thanks! Even tho I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Michigan, it's nice to be back. It was getting cold there and I sure don't want to be there for the snow. :eek: As for a computer in my sewing room, I do take my laptop up there when I download embroidery to my machine. So that is a pretty good plan, sew a little, EBN a little... sounds like a good day!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.