Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well he just wanted to customize it. :2thumbs: Besides, don't you know the dogs life lesson?? If you can't eat it or screw it, piss on it. :rofl:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh no .... I giggled a bit, but I do feel your pain. Just when I think I have something done .. finished ... looking gorgeous .. in this house that I moved into 2 years ago in July ... well lets just say one of the furkids manage to pee, throw up or have diahorrea over it.

I won't give up on the idea of having nice things .. but I realise that if I wanted a perfectly nice home that I should have just got a foo-foo dog .. the kind you can carry around in your handbag!!! :*(

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:hmm:

I want to know why YOU think you can have anything nice? I mean ....Really! Personally, I've grown to appreciate my huge $$$ rug with ALL the corners chewed off. Ohhhhh ...ya...And every..single...rug in my house...cornerless. Naughty or nice...he's ALL yours! ;)

Is that another bulldog thing because my rug is the same and door mats they go missing he carries them away and anywhere but the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh no .... I giggled a bit, but I do feel your pain. Just when I think I have something done .. finished ... looking gorgeous .. in this house that I moved into 2 years ago in July ... well lets just say one of the furkids manage to pee, throw up or have diahorrea over it.

I won't give up on the idea of having nice things .. but I realise that if I wanted a perfectly nice home that I should have just got a foo-foo dog .. the kind you can carry around in your handbag!!! :*(

Oh I had a nice house until fifteen months ago when some cute little puppy dog named Ftse came to live now I have a chewed dining room suite, the bar foot rungs are chewed off, rugs all chewed at the corners, coffee table chewed in places and scratches from his paws trying to get things of it and a he has even eaten a hole in the wall but hopefully it will all stop soon and I can replace it all but yes it does get very irritating 😒

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have 2 naughty bulldogs already, you can keep General Abrams. Wait a minute!!!! He is a General right? He's just won this first battle and claimed his first territory. :biglaugh:

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
:eek:OMG! You are all freaking me out! We are in a rented condo right now that we had to pay a HUGE pet deposit and security for! I am watching Bogey like a hawk. We took one area rug up because he was digging in it!! I have all the furniture covered with blankets and he is never out of my sight! I will be laid up a bit next week and Ed will be in charge. Ed doesn't check on Bogey unless he HEARS the chomping. Oh, my stress level just went up! Me thinks he will be seeing alot of his buddies at doggie day care next week. We'll just tire him out- then he has no energy to get in trouble! Oh the joys of being a bully parent!! And, my beautiful rattan couch in Florida has litte "shark teeth" bites in it, but it makes me smile when I see them. Part of the "character" of our bully home! Just not the same feeling when you are in someone elses home!!:nope:

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
At least Im not alone. I woke up at 245a this morning thinking I heard something in the living room, it was just Colossus bouncing off the couch. So, I thought, no worries, just Closs so I went back to sleep. I walked out this morning to let him out at 530a as normal (but this time in the snow - yes snow in KC on May 2nd), notice the couch was more wrinkled than normal - HE PEED on the couch. Silly goof. Fortunately, there was a liner on the back side of the cover so it didnt get into the foam. Threw in washer and dryer while Im at work. But he only gets towels in his kennel today during work. Poor guy, peeing in his sleep, no bueno. Moral of the story, I wanted to get mad (its in my nature that when something like that happens I get upset), but then I looked at Closs and said, its ok, he is still learning. EVERYTHING cleans, but that bulldog "yeah I did it, but see Im cute, so its ok" look stays.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
No No I didn't see this thread until now, I want him, I want HIM!!!! PLEASE let me have him.
On a serious note....I'm sorry that happened. You've gotten some good advise, though. We have a very thin egg crate kinda pad on our two beds. The cats have peed (anyone want two bad cats???) on and it cleans right up with dry paper towels and a pet spray that soaks in and has enzymes that eat the smell. I can get you the name of it (I have an industrial size bottle) if you need it. Good luck!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello! I am new here, and not even "too computer saavy". I have, though had many dogs over the years, and never get, or fix anything that is not "almost" dog proof.
I know this does NOT help your immediate problem, but if you are going to have pets, it will be easier on YOU, if you think the worst(as far as what can be chewed,peed on, eaten,etc.) and hope for the best. If you get pillows done always have zippers, and put plastic on the inside!!! At my age, and being alone-I am past the stage of Decorating for me-the house is a dog house-and they THEY let ME live here. So nice of them! Hope I haven't offended anyone-and THANK YOU all for welcoming me to your forum! One of the best store bought cleaners I have used is Fantastic with scrubbing bubbles.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Well Phooey! So sorry this happened and on the thing you worked so hard on! BAD DOG!

Consider using Nature's Miracle to get the smell out...works like a charm. I use it all the time and I even put some in my steam cleaner.

GusBus

Apr 21, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
We're on day 2 of "tethering" Gus to me at all times to really get across the potty training message and his brilliant revenge was to knock my iPad off the table on to the tile floor, shattering the screen. :cursing: Somehow I just couldn't stay mad for long, though!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.