im going to KILL Ambram

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I had a reading nook built under my stairs as a place for the kids to sit and read and relax. It took a lot of work to get it done and I had it custom upholstered with hand made pillows to match
While I was gone for an hour he jumped up on it and peed!!!! All over the cushion and the extra large doesn't fit in the washer pillows. I am so incredibly angry right now. I have no idea how I'm going to get this clean! ! Anyone want a very naughty bulldog.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm naahhhhh not tonight. :ROFL:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I'm considering tying him to the mailbox and hanging a free sign around his neck!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BREATHE!!!! Dry cleaners?

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] maybe for the pillows but what about the upholstered built into the wall non removable nook cushion top? Any thoughts.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama maybe for the pillows but what about the upholstered built into the wall non removable nook cushion top? Any thoughts.

Do you know anyone that has the Bisell 'pet spot'? It is a mini-hot water rug cleaner? They run about $100 at Target.... use vinegar and water to get the smell out

images

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
rent a upholstery steamer?

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I have a carpet cleaner wirh upholstery attachment but im worried it will ruin the memory foam padding

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I'm considering tying him to the mailbox and hanging a free sign around his neck!!!

That's a good idea. Then after they have him for a day or so they will bring him to you and offer you some money to take him back.
I wanted to do the same with Ace last weekend. The ornamental garden that I dug out that I had spend years perfecting and maintaining, because I was worried he might be eating some of the shrubs and annuals that may be harmful to him. So then last weekend I sprigged with centipede grass that I dug from around the drive in hopes to get it established. Then I carefully laid out a soaker hose all around the grass so it could be watered on a regular basis to get a good start. And you know where this is going don't you. Yes the hose was just something else for Ace to play with. So while he is in the back yard and I am at my son's just for a few moments, I come back and the hose is strung all over the yard and every time I try to put it back he pulls it back out. So I eventually gave up, coiled it all back up and will just water by hand. But for a while there I was so angry I almost busted. But he is simply acting like a big ole child wanting to play at my expense. Everything is about them I have learned

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Well I used the extractor I really didn't have a choice. Either clean it and if it gets ruined replace it or just replace it with out trying to clean it. Dumb dog. The whole time I. Cleaning it he is standing there looking at me like what the hell are you doing that for I just peed there half an hour ago! Ugh

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm:

I want to know why YOU think you can have anything nice? I mean ....Really! Personally, I've grown to appreciate my huge $$$ rug with ALL the corners chewed off. Ohhhhh ...ya...And every..single...rug in my house...cornerless. Naughty or nice...he's ALL yours! ;)

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I don't know why I thought I could , I should know better by now lol.Crazy thing is he pees on the one thing I care about. Tyson used to pee on my couch in his sleep sometimes and I just used the extractor and cleaned it no big deal. But this. . This is something I have dreamed of having waited and saved for worked for ugh it's the only thing inthhis crappy house that has turned out the way I wanted

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT I don't know why I thought I could , I should know better by now lol.Crazy thing is he pees on the one thing I care about. Tyson used to pee on my couch in his sleep sometimes and I just used the extractor and cleaned it no big deal. But this. . This is something I have dreamed of having waited and saved for worked for ugh it's the only thing inthhis crappy house that has turned out the way I wanted

Well....I think he just loves you tooooo much and wanted to make it better..and to a male..what could be better than peeing on it? Someday..you will smile about this. But for now...:hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.