Thread: im going to KILL Ambram

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: im going to KILL Ambram

No No I didn't see this thread until now, I want him, I want HIM!!!! PLEASE let me have him.
    On a serious note....I'm sorry that happened. You've gotten some good advise, though. We have a very thin egg crate kinda pad on our two beds. The cats have peed (anyone want two bad cats???) on and it cleans right up with dry paper towels and a pet spray that soaks in and has enzymes that eat the smell. I can get you the name of it (I have an industrial size bottle) if you need it. Good luck!
    Eddie: Patsy hasn't eaten since 1974.
    Patsy: A crisp, darling. A crisp.
    -Absolutely Fabulous-

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Hello! I am new here, and not even "too computer saavy". I have, though had many dogs over the years, and never get, or fix anything that is not "almost" dog proof.
    I know this does NOT help your immediate problem, but if you are going to have pets, it will be easier on YOU, if you think the worst(as far as what can be chewed,peed on, eaten,etc.) and hope for the best. If you get pillows done always have zippers, and put plastic on the inside!!! At my age, and being alone-I am past the stage of Decorating for me-the house is a dog house-and they THEY let ME live here. So nice of them! Hope I haven't offended anyone-and THANK YOU all for welcoming me to your forum! One of the best store bought cleaners I have used is Fantastic with scrubbing bubbles.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Well Phooey! So sorry this happened and on the thing you worked so hard on! BAD DOG!

Consider using Nature's Miracle to get the smell out...works like a charm. I use it all the time and I even put some in my steam cleaner.

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Real Name
    Amber
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gus
    Likes (Received)

We're on day 2 of "tethering" Gus to me at all times to really get across the potty training message and his brilliant revenge was to knock my iPad off the table on to the tile floor, shattering the screen. Somehow I just couldn't stay mad for long, though!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads