Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im going to KILL Ambram

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: im going to KILL Ambram

I want to know why YOU think you can have anything nice? I mean ....Really! Personally, I've grown to appreciate my huge $$$ rug with ALL the corners chewed off. Ohhhhh ...ya...And every..single...rug in my house...cornerless. Naughty or nice...he's ALL yours!

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

@JAKEISGREAT I don't know why I thought I could , I should know better by now lol.Crazy thing is he pees on the one thing I care about. Tyson used to pee on my couch in his sleep sometimes and I just used the extractor and cleaned it no big deal. But this. . This is something I have dreamed of having waited and saved for worked for ugh it's the only thing inthhis crappy house that has turned out the way I wanted
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dozersmama View Post
    @JAKEISGREAT I don't know why I thought I could , I should know better by now lol.Crazy thing is he pees on the one thing I care about. Tyson used to pee on my couch in his sleep sometimes and I just used the extractor and cleaned it no big deal. But this. . This is something I have dreamed of having waited and saved for worked for ugh it's the only thing inthhis crappy house that has turned out the way I wanted

Well....I think he just loves you tooooo much and wanted to make it better..and to a male..what could be better than peeing on it? Someday..you will smile about this. But for now...

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Well he just wanted to customize it. Besides, don't you know the dogs life lesson?? If you can't eat it or screw it, piss on it.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Oh no .... I giggled a bit, but I do feel your pain. Just when I think I have something done .. finished ... looking gorgeous .. in this house that I moved into 2 years ago in July ... well lets just say one of the furkids manage to pee, throw up or have diahorrea over it.

I won't give up on the idea of having nice things .. but I realise that if I wanted a perfectly nice home that I should have just got a foo-foo dog .. the kind you can carry around in your handbag!!!

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post

I want to know why YOU think you can have anything nice? I mean ....Really! Personally, I've grown to appreciate my huge $$$ rug with ALL the corners chewed off. Ohhhhh ...ya...And every..single...rug in my house...cornerless. Naughty or nice...he's ALL yours!
    Is that another bulldog thing because my rug is the same and door mats they go missing he carries them away and anywhere but the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    Well he just wanted to customize it. Besides, don't you know the dogs life lesson?? If you can't eat it or screw it, piss on it.
    😳

Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Oh no .... I giggled a bit, but I do feel your pain. Just when I think I have something done .. finished ... looking gorgeous .. in this house that I moved into 2 years ago in July ... well lets just say one of the furkids manage to pee, throw up or have diahorrea over it.

I won't give up on the idea of having nice things .. but I realise that if I wanted a perfectly nice home that I should have just got a foo-foo dog .. the kind you can carry around in your handbag!!!
    Oh I had a nice house until fifteen months ago when some cute little puppy dog named Ftse came to live now I have a chewed dining room suite, the bar foot rungs are chewed off, rugs all chewed at the corners, coffee table chewed in places and scratches from his paws trying to get things of it and a he has even eaten a hole in the wall but hopefully it will all stop soon and I can replace it all but yes it does get very irritating 😒

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

I have 2 naughty bulldogs already, you can keep General Abrams. Wait a minute!!!! He is a General right? He's just won this first battle and claimed his first territory.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

OMG! You are all freaking me out! We are in a rented condo right now that we had to pay a HUGE pet deposit and security for! I am watching Bogey like a hawk. We took one area rug up because he was digging in it!! I have all the furniture covered with blankets and he is never out of my sight! I will be laid up a bit next week and Ed will be in charge. Ed doesn't check on Bogey unless he HEARS the chomping. Oh, my stress level just went up! Me thinks he will be seeing alot of his buddies at doggie day care next week. We'll just tire him out- then he has no energy to get in trouble! Oh the joys of being a bully parent!! And, my beautiful rattan couch in Florida has litte "shark teeth" bites in it, but it makes me smile when I see them. Part of the "character" of our bully home! Just not the same feeling when you are in someone elses home!!
    "We never really own a dog as much as they own us!"

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member RazrRila99's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colossus
    Likes (Received)

At least Im not alone. I woke up at 245a this morning thinking I heard something in the living room, it was just Colossus bouncing off the couch. So, I thought, no worries, just Closs so I went back to sleep. I walked out this morning to let him out at 530a as normal (but this time in the snow - yes snow in KC on May 2nd), notice the couch was more wrinkled than normal - HE PEED on the couch. Silly goof. Fortunately, there was a liner on the back side of the cover so it didnt get into the foam. Threw in washer and dryer while Im at work. But he only gets towels in his kennel today during work. Poor guy, peeing in his sleep, no bueno. Moral of the story, I wanted to get mad (its in my nature that when something like that happens I get upset), but then I looked at Closs and said, its ok, he is still learning. EVERYTHING cleans, but that bulldog "yeah I did it, but see Im cute, so its ok" look stays.

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Like you could EVER give up that sweet little boy! He's adorable.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads