Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Is my Bully the only one that "likes" having his butt scratched so much he will back up if you stop scratching his nubby or we do this thing where I act like I am going to punch him in the butt and lightly tap him and he loves it!!! Can anyone shed some light on this?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Nope not the only one!! Vegas will walk up to you for a head scratch and before you know it he turns around and stands wanting his butt sratched. Vegas also likes to be spanked with my hand or a magazine (totally playing) he loves it when I roll up a magazine and tell him Im going to beat your butt off!!!

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Colossus doesnt anything around that area. When I go in to wipe the tail pocket, he immediately turns around and like - hey, what are you doing back there, off limits. But, he will lay down and put his rear right in your face. Ive been lucky he hasnt let gas loose when hes plopped down next to my head.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate's favorite time is when I wipe his bum after he goes number two. They must have some happy nerve endings back there! All I have to say is "booty, booty, booty", and he positions himself so that his butt is within my reach.:eek:

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Sheldon does that too...he loves it when I tell him I'm going to punch his butt he backs up to me then if I stop he turns and puts his head under my hand and throws my hand up and turns back around and as far as gas [MENTION=8448]RazrRila99[/MENTION] LOL we have found if we give ours yogurt every couple days he has virtually no gas.:clap2:

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] they must have some happy nerve endings back there because Sheldon gets all kinds of happy LOL...I usually take him to the vet to have his anal glands done but it doesn't seem to bother him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Every Bully I ever met LOVES IT... Including my Frenchie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
When I'm brushing Mabel I have to fight with her to get to any area other than her butt! She keeps turning and putting it front and center! She loves it!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep all of mine prefer a good butt scratch to a belly rub any day!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby is a huge fan of butt scratches. It probably has some thing to do with the fact that I have fake nails. However Tubby hates people touching his actual tail and when I have to clean his tail pocket. Go figure.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Nope! Aubie LOVES her butt scratches. She will back it up to you and turn around the look at you over her shoulder until you scratch her bum. If you don't do it enough, she will start spinning circles, licking, bouncing, and putting her butt on you until you scratch her more. She's a booty-scratch addict!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Same here - Nigel & Karly insist on butt scratches a lot and we gladly oblige.

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Ditto that for Bruno. I used to think he was snobbing me off but nope he just wants me to scratch his little tush! Gidget just wants mouth to mouth kisses all the time to the point that I think I kiss her more than my skin partner! :p

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
My boys don't that. Vince spends a lot of time with his face on the floor and his rear in the air and he runs down the front of the furniture like that a few times. Gomer will do that also once in a while. They do however like to sit on my feet.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL Thank you!!! Sheldon does that too, he looks at me over his shoulder like are you going to scratch or what? LOL he loves his nubby scratched he definitely is a booty scratch addict....LOL could you imagine that meeting "Hello my name is Sheldon, and I am a booty scratch addict, I sometimes get my booty scratched a hundred times a day more if I can get my humans to do it and I don't plan on stopping" LOL!!!:clap2::2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.