Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon loves kisses too he sticks his muzzle up there in my face and I have to kiss him or he nips my nose till I giggle and kiss him.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk also loves a bootie scratchin! When he sees someone he knows and likes he'll sort of crab walk to them so they can rub his head and scratch his bum at the same time... you haveTWO hands human! use BOTH :D

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL definitely!!! Sheldon definitely thinks both hands need to be busy scratching him or one scratching him and the other playing tug of war with his favorite rope LMBO!!!

GatorBator574

May 2, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator
LOL! My Gator LOVES his butt scratched! He enjoys it so much, he will start "fleaing" whatever and whoever he can get a hold of! I always love doing it with my son beside me;)
3yre2age.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my sarah loves loves to have her booty rubbed. she will stand there and if i stop she turns around and lets me rub her head then slides back to her booty again. she loves to have it done and would stand there 24/7 to get it rubbed. i dunno why but they love it. :2thumbs:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Nope not the only one!! Vegas will walk up to you for a head scratch and before you know it he turns around and stands wanting his butt sratched. Vegas also likes to be spanked with my hand or a magazine (totally playing) he loves it when I roll up a magazine and tell him Im going to beat your butt off!!!

Hahaha! Cleo loves that too, and when we go get her butt squeezed (anal glands). She just loves going to the vet to get her butt squeezed, even the vet comments on how happy she is for the procedure.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rocky loves for me to scratch his back, right in front of his tail, He sits real pretty, his head starts swaying back and forth, his mouth opens and tongue comes hanging out, He does his best Ray Charles impersonation when I scratch his back right in front of his tail. :yes:

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky loves for me to scratch his back, right in front of his tail, He sits real pretty, his head starts swaying back and forth, his mouth opens and tongue comes hanging out, He does his best Ray Charles impersonation when I scratch his back right in front of his tail. :yes:
Sheldon does that and licks his muzzle he is so happy getting his booty scratched LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.