Mr.Beefy has been a very BAD BOY!!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
>.<I made the mistake of underestimating Beefy's love for food. I was walking through the house with a piece of chicken about to put it in my mouth and this 70lb usually very inactive beast jumps up and grabs the piece of chicken out of my hand!!!!! Well I guess he didnt care that my hand was in the way and his tooth caught on my knuckle....I couldnt believe this lazy boy has jumped up to my chest to grab my chicken(note i'm only 5' but still). So Beefy was sent to his bed and I had to go doctor another Bully Boo Boo. What a BAD BAD BOY!!!! I think maybe the new food is working to well....:p

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] He just busted my knuckle ...I wish I had a video of it, not the bite but the jump for chicken lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Same thing happened to me last week with a sandwich, which I have learned since... it was called "BULLY BAIT" because I had it in my hand walking and he came from behind and got half of it, lol, well I definatly caught a 63 lb. bully carrying it that way, you would think that we starve our poor babies!!! And he got my thumb in the process and broke the skin, but I survived, lol.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
well good to see mr b is having lots of energy and his feeling great!!! hope your hand isnt to bad, you gotta be proud hes filling better though

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yikes .... It's amazing how much bounce they have when they feel it necessary!!!! :crazy:

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
umm yeah, i felt kinda silly but he is such a fatty lol. I didnt think he could jump that high i mean he acts like its a struggle to get on the recliner lol. But yes I learned my lesson and I'm very happy he is feeling better. i'm kinda scared to take him in to petsmart for a weigh in i think maybe he has gained since the new diet...he had a porterhouse steak for breakfast...i was out of chicken

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
What a Stinker! Did he give you kisses after he hurt your hand? My girls KNOW when they've done something they shouldn't. They usually give plenty of kisses, trying to get out of trouble.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.